- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
‘Mastering the Rockefeller Habits’ workshop in Rockford June 6
Illinois Growth Advisors is bringing the globally acclaimed “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” workshop from Gazelles International to the Rockford Campus of Northern Illinois University, 8500 E. State St., Friday, June 6.
Edward Breclaw, CEO of Illinois Growth Advisors, will lead the one-day workshop, which covers the four decisions every business leader needs to address — people, strategy, execution and cash — in tandem with David Baney, founder of 55 Questions.
Breclaw and Baney are certified Gazelles International coaches. They work with growth-minded, mid-market companies’ CEOs and entrepreneurs to help them overcome barriers and reach their goals.
The Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) is a sponsor of the event.
Carrie Zethmayr, director of international trade for the RAEDC, said: “The audience and subjects covered in this workshop are very much in keeping with our efforts to collaborate to enhance business growth in the Rockford region by marketing this area and helping employers retain and create quality jobs.”
Breclaw explained: “The Gazelles International workshops have a broad following, and we expect to attract executives, not only from Rockford, but also from surrounding states. This is the only time the Rockefeller Habits workshop will be held in Rockford this year.”
Breclaw noted that participants also will benefit from meeting and networking with like-minded business leaders and from informational presentations provided by event sponsors.
More than 20,000 chief executives and executive teams on six continents have participated in the workshop, which is based on the principles Verne Harnish teaches in his book Mastering the Rockefeller Habits.
Additional details about the upcoming workshop in Rockford can be found at ILGrowthAdvisors.com. For additional Mastering the Rockefeller Habits Workshop dates, go to gazelles.com/mrh_workshops.html.
From the May 14-20, 2014, issue