- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
Rockford chiropractic clinic offers free health event
“Summer Shape” at Chiropractic First of Rockford set for Monday, May 19, at 6:30 p.m.
After a very tough Rockford winter season, it appears that summer has finally arrived. It truly is the best time of the year to get outdoors and enjoy all the activities you couldn’t do under a foot of snow.
Whether it’s a visit to the beach, a Little League Baseball game, or a weekend getaway; don’t let your health stand in the way of your summer. If you find that you have lost these moments of your life to concerns about your weight, pain, or health, you will not want to miss “Summer Shape” at Chiropractic First of Rockford Monday, May 19,at 6:30 p.m.
This event is COMPLETELY FREE, and is open to anyone seeking a path to true and lasting health without a fad diet and expensive gym membership. Seating is limited to this event, and your spot must be reserved by calling the office at (779) 423-2044.
Too many people have tried fad diets and exercise programs only to find that the only thing they have lost is money. Dr. Jared Erdmier, a nationally certified doctor in nutrition and exercise, will discuss why traditional dieting doesn’t work and how to get the body you want in only 12 minutes per day. He will discuss how your hormones affect your weight and how you can make lasting changes to them in only two weeks.
Erdmier will teach you exercises that are effective for everyone, from beginners to professionals. Learn how to overcome a negative mentality and limiting beliefs to achieve the body you want. Make health and weight concerns a thing of the past! This summer, make a choice that will help you look great now and achieve a more fulfilling life from now on.
Chiropractic First of Rockford is a Maximized Living Health Center that focuses on natural and preventative health. Maximized Living’s health delivery system targets and eliminates the cause of your health problems and does not simply treat a symptom. We focus on patient education and empowerment that allows you to make lifelong healthy choices without medication or surgery.