- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
- Nov. 2 concert celebrates release of Jodi Beach’s sixth recording
- Healthy Halloween Party Nov. 1 at U of I College of Medicine at Rockford
- Three local NFL Flag Football teams head to regional competition
- ‘Hoo’ Haven hosts annual open house Nov. 2 in Durand
This Week In Print: May 28-June 3, 2014
In addition to our online stories, the following articles can be found in the Wednesday, May 28, print edition of The Rock River Times.
“First test of Rock River Trail a success!”
Agitate America!: “Inequality can be deadly”
Yoga Rockford: “What a difference yoga makes”
A message from KNIB: Recycle your old phone books!
Also: Your Horoscope by Denise Guzzardo and Crossword by Myles Mellor.
The print edition of the The Rock River Times is available at more than 2,300 newsstands in the greater Rockford metropolitan area, including Schnucks, Road Ranger and the Rockford Public Library. Known as “The Voice of the Community” since 1987, The Rock River Times is also available by subscription.