- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
The Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault (ICASA) has picked Winnebago County State’s Attorney Joe Bruscato (D) to be one of the recipients of its Moxie Award. The awards are given out annually, and this year the ICASA is honoring those who are actively involved in the organization’s push for legislative changes to enhance victim’s rights. Rockford Sexual Assault Counseling Executive Director Maureen Mostacci nominated Bruscato for the award.
From the May 28-June 3, 2014, issue