- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Illinois Renewable Energy Association receives grant
The Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA) has been granted funding by the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation (ICECF) for this year’s Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair.
The fair, now in its 13th year, has been referred to by the ICECF as a “respected and expected event,” and recognized by state energy organizations as “Illinois’ premier renewable energy event.”
This is also the 13th year the ICECF has funded it.
The 2014 fair will be Aug. 23-24 at the Ogle County Fairgrounds near Oregon, Ill. It provides an opportunity for people who are interested in using renewable energy to meet those who provide equipment and services, and for those who are interested in living sustainable lives to learn about products and techniques to help. For more information, visit www.illinoisrenew.org.
From the May 28-June 3, 2014, issue