- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Illinois Renewable Energy Association receives grant
The Illinois Renewable Energy Association (IREA) has been granted funding by the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation (ICECF) for this year’s Renewable Energy and Sustainable Lifestyle Fair.
The fair, now in its 13th year, has been referred to by the ICECF as a “respected and expected event,” and recognized by state energy organizations as “Illinois’ premier renewable energy event.”
This is also the 13th year the ICECF has funded it.
The 2014 fair will be Aug. 23-24 at the Ogle County Fairgrounds near Oregon, Ill. It provides an opportunity for people who are interested in using renewable energy to meet those who provide equipment and services, and for those who are interested in living sustainable lives to learn about products and techniques to help. For more information, visit www.illinoisrenew.org.
From the May 28-June 3, 2014, issue