- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Womanspace’s 38th annual Glitzy Garage Sale May 30-June 1
Online Staff Report
Womanspace will hold its 38th annual Glitzy Garage Sale Friday and Saturday, May 30 and 31, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, June 1, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Womanspace campus, 3333 Maria Linden Drive, Rockford.
The sale will feature 17 departments including furniture, housewares, clothing, books, sporting goods, electronics, luggage, kids’ toys and books, crafts and an air-conditioned boutique featuring designer clothing, jewelry and accessories. A beautiful selection of Lladró figurines will also be available.
Glitzy Garage Sale is held rain or shine with all proceeds benefiting Womanspace and its programs. Donations for the sale are being accepted now through May 27.
Womanspace is a not-for-profit organization offering programs for women, men and children to enhance body, mind and spirit, with a focus on the creative arts, holistic health, interfaith exploration and environmental stewardship. Situated on 7 wooded acres in Rockford, the Womanspace campus boasts multi-media art studios, galleries, a gift shop, beautiful gardens and a much-celebrated labyrinth. More information can be found at www.womanspace-rockford.org.
Posted May 28, 2014