- Email phishing scams escalate, BBB reports
- SwedishAmerican merges, becomes division of UW Health
- Aaron Rodgers has Jay Cutler’s back, even if the Bears don’t
- Police investigate home invasion on Applewood Lane
- Amy Newell named The Arc executive director
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: A chat with Rockford native Larry Merryman of Stonefront
- Technological assessment is needed
- Consumer advocates prep for looming telecom battle
- National Council of Churches president to speak in Rockford Sunday, Dec. 28
- RSO’s Holiday Pops set for Dec. 20-21 at Coronado
Womanspace’s 38th annual Glitzy Garage Sale May 30-June 1
Online Staff Report
Womanspace will hold its 38th annual Glitzy Garage Sale Friday and Saturday, May 30 and 31, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, June 1, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Womanspace campus, 3333 Maria Linden Drive, Rockford.
The sale will feature 17 departments including furniture, housewares, clothing, books, sporting goods, electronics, luggage, kids’ toys and books, crafts and an air-conditioned boutique featuring designer clothing, jewelry and accessories. A beautiful selection of Lladró figurines will also be available.
Glitzy Garage Sale is held rain or shine with all proceeds benefiting Womanspace and its programs. Donations for the sale are being accepted now through May 27.
Womanspace is a not-for-profit organization offering programs for women, men and children to enhance body, mind and spirit, with a focus on the creative arts, holistic health, interfaith exploration and environmental stewardship. Situated on 7 wooded acres in Rockford, the Womanspace campus boasts multi-media art studios, galleries, a gift shop, beautiful gardens and a much-celebrated labyrinth. More information can be found at www.womanspace-rockford.org.
Posted May 28, 2014