- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
- ‘Hogs fall just shy of Midwest title
- Fork and Stein Urban Gourmet delivers beer infused delicacies to Rockford
‘Mastering the Rockefeller Habits’ workshop in Rockford June 6
Online Staff Report
Illinois Growth Advisors is bringing the globally acclaimed “Mastering the Rockefeller Habits” workshop from Gazelles International to the Rockford Campus of Northern Illinois University, 8500 E. State St., Friday, June 6.
Edward Breclaw, CEO of Illinois Growth Advisors, will lead the one-day workshop, which covers the four decisions every business leader needs to address — people, strategy, execution and cash — in tandem with David Baney, founder of 55 Questions.
Breclaw and Baney are certified Gazelles International coaches. They work with growth-minded, mid-market companies’ CEOs and entrepreneurs to help them overcome barriers and reach their goals.
The Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) is a sponsor of the event.
Carrie Zethmayr, director of international trade for the RAEDC, said: “The audience and subjects covered in this workshop are very much in keeping with our efforts to collaborate to enhance business growth in the Rockford region by marketing this area and helping employers retain and create quality jobs.”
Breclaw explained: “The Gazelles International workshops have a broad following, and we expect to attract executives, not only from Rockford, but also from surrounding states. This is the only time the Rockefeller Habits workshop will be held in Rockford this year.”
Breclaw noted that participants also will benefit from meeting and networking with like-minded business leaders and from informational presentations provided by event sponsors.
More than 20,000 chief executives and executive teams on six continents have participated in the workshop, which is based on the principles Verne Harnish teaches in his book Mastering the Rockefeller Habits.
Additional details about the upcoming workshop in Rockford can be found at www.ILGrowthAdvisors.com. For additional Mastering the Rockefeller Habits Workshop dates, go to http://gazelles.com/mrh_workshops.html.
Posted June 4, 2014