- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
Pecatonica Farmers’ Market scheduled to open June 7
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — The Village of Pecatonica has announced the details of its summer Farmers’ Market planned for downtown. The market will be held in the parking lot, near the clock, running from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday mornings. Anticipated first date of the market is June 7, given the late spring. The market will run through October, offering customers an array of seasonal produce during the growing season.
While several local vendors have already committed to the market, applications are available for additional vendors. Those selling locally grown produce, eggs and other handmade and handcrafted items are welcome to request an application to become a vendor.
For more information or to request an application, call the Village Hall at (815) 239-2310.
Posted June 4, 2014