- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Pecatonica Farmers’ Market scheduled to open June 7
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — The Village of Pecatonica has announced the details of its summer Farmers’ Market planned for downtown. The market will be held in the parking lot, near the clock, running from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday mornings. Anticipated first date of the market is June 7, given the late spring. The market will run through October, offering customers an array of seasonal produce during the growing season.
While several local vendors have already committed to the market, applications are available for additional vendors. Those selling locally grown produce, eggs and other handmade and handcrafted items are welcome to request an application to become a vendor.
For more information or to request an application, call the Village Hall at (815) 239-2310.
Posted June 4, 2014