- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Pecatonica Farmers’ Market scheduled to open June 7
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — The Village of Pecatonica has announced the details of its summer Farmers’ Market planned for downtown. The market will be held in the parking lot, near the clock, running from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday mornings. Anticipated first date of the market is June 7, given the late spring. The market will run through October, offering customers an array of seasonal produce during the growing season.
While several local vendors have already committed to the market, applications are available for additional vendors. Those selling locally grown produce, eggs and other handmade and handcrafted items are welcome to request an application to become a vendor.
For more information or to request an application, call the Village Hall at (815) 239-2310.
Posted June 4, 2014