- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
Pecatonica Farmers’ Market scheduled to open June 7
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — The Village of Pecatonica has announced the details of its summer Farmers’ Market planned for downtown. The market will be held in the parking lot, near the clock, running from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday mornings. Anticipated first date of the market is June 7, given the late spring. The market will run through October, offering customers an array of seasonal produce during the growing season.
While several local vendors have already committed to the market, applications are available for additional vendors. Those selling locally grown produce, eggs and other handmade and handcrafted items are welcome to request an application to become a vendor.
For more information or to request an application, call the Village Hall at (815) 239-2310.
Posted June 4, 2014