- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Pecatonica Farmers’ Market scheduled to open June 7
Online Staff Report
PECATONICA, Ill. — The Village of Pecatonica has announced the details of its summer Farmers’ Market planned for downtown. The market will be held in the parking lot, near the clock, running from 8 to 11 a.m., Saturday mornings. Anticipated first date of the market is June 7, given the late spring. The market will run through October, offering customers an array of seasonal produce during the growing season.
While several local vendors have already committed to the market, applications are available for additional vendors. Those selling locally grown produce, eggs and other handmade and handcrafted items are welcome to request an application to become a vendor.
For more information or to request an application, call the Village Hall at (815) 239-2310.
Posted June 4, 2014