- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Lamarcus ‘Kool Aid’ Bassett sought for suspected involvement in area shootings
Online Staff Report
Lamarcus L. Bassett, a.k.a. “Kool Aid,” 21, of Rockford, is sought by Rockford Police for his suspected involvement in several area shooting incidents. He is wanted on two active arrest warrants, and should be considered dangerous and should not be approached.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Bassett is urged to contact the Rockford Police Department at (815) 987-5824.
Bassett is a black male, 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighing 190 pounds.
Posted June 6, 2014