- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Lamarcus ‘Kool Aid’ Bassett sought for suspected involvement in area shootings
Online Staff Report
Lamarcus L. Bassett, a.k.a. “Kool Aid,” 21, of Rockford, is sought by Rockford Police for his suspected involvement in several area shooting incidents. He is wanted on two active arrest warrants, and should be considered dangerous and should not be approached.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Bassett is urged to contact the Rockford Police Department at (815) 987-5824.
Bassett is a black male, 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighing 190 pounds.
Posted June 6, 2014