- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Today In Pictures: ‘Forest City Queen,’ B103 and ‘Friday Grab ‘n Go’
B103’s Michelle Marcomb (second from top), was on the air from the Riverview Ice House Friday, June 6, reminding listeners of the “Friday Grab n Go Lunch Cruise,” the lunch package that includes a bag lunch and 30-minute Rock River cruise on the Forest City Queen. The menu features a hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog or grilled chicken sandwich, along with chips, cookie and soft drink. Cost is $10.50 for adults and $7.50 for children 4 and younger.
Cruise times are 11 a.m., noon, and 1 p.m.
Both the Forest City Queen and Rockford Park District Trolley run through the summer. More information is available at the park district’s website. (Photos by Jim Hagerty)