- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Today In Pictures: ‘Forest City Queen,’ B103 and ‘Friday Grab ‘n Go’
B103’s Michelle Marcomb (second from top), was on the air from the Riverview Ice House Friday, June 6, reminding listeners of the “Friday Grab n Go Lunch Cruise,” the lunch package that includes a bag lunch and 30-minute Rock River cruise on the Forest City Queen. The menu features a hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog or grilled chicken sandwich, along with chips, cookie and soft drink. Cost is $10.50 for adults and $7.50 for children 4 and younger.
Cruise times are 11 a.m., noon, and 1 p.m.
Both the Forest City Queen and Rockford Park District Trolley run through the summer. More information is available at the park district’s website. (Photos by Jim Hagerty)