- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Today In Pictures: ‘Forest City Queen,’ B103 and ‘Friday Grab ‘n Go’
B103’s Michelle Marcomb (second from top), was on the air from the Riverview Ice House Friday, June 6, reminding listeners of the “Friday Grab n Go Lunch Cruise,” the lunch package that includes a bag lunch and 30-minute Rock River cruise on the Forest City Queen. The menu features a hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog or grilled chicken sandwich, along with chips, cookie and soft drink. Cost is $10.50 for adults and $7.50 for children 4 and younger.
Cruise times are 11 a.m., noon, and 1 p.m.
Both the Forest City Queen and Rockford Park District Trolley run through the summer. More information is available at the park district’s website. (Photos by Jim Hagerty)