- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Today In Pictures: ‘Forest City Queen,’ B103 and ‘Friday Grab ‘n Go’
B103’s Michelle Marcomb (second from top), was on the air from the Riverview Ice House Friday, June 6, reminding listeners of the “Friday Grab n Go Lunch Cruise,” the lunch package that includes a bag lunch and 30-minute Rock River cruise on the Forest City Queen. The menu features a hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog or grilled chicken sandwich, along with chips, cookie and soft drink. Cost is $10.50 for adults and $7.50 for children 4 and younger.
Cruise times are 11 a.m., noon, and 1 p.m.
Both the Forest City Queen and Rockford Park District Trolley run through the summer. More information is available at the park district’s website. (Photos by Jim Hagerty)