- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Today In Pictures: ‘Forest City Queen,’ B103 and ‘Friday Grab ‘n Go’
B103’s Michelle Marcomb (second from top), was on the air from the Riverview Ice House Friday, June 6, reminding listeners of the “Friday Grab n Go Lunch Cruise,” the lunch package that includes a bag lunch and 30-minute Rock River cruise on the Forest City Queen. The menu features a hamburger, cheeseburger, hot dog or grilled chicken sandwich, along with chips, cookie and soft drink. Cost is $10.50 for adults and $7.50 for children 4 and younger.
Cruise times are 11 a.m., noon, and 1 p.m.
Both the Forest City Queen and Rockford Park District Trolley run through the summer. More information is available at the park district’s website. (Photos by Jim Hagerty)