- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Owner, face of Bryden Motors dies
Online Staff Report
Roger Bryden, owner and longtime face of Bryden Motors in Beloit, Wis., has died.
According to company spokesmen, Bryden suffered a heart attack over the weekend while fishing in Canada. He had recently celebrated his 50th year with the company.
Bryden Motors was started by Roger Bryden’s father in the 1940s. The dealership has been associated with the Chrysler brand for decades.
Bryden leaves his wife and two children. Funeral arrangement are pending.