- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Owner, face of Bryden Motors dies
Online Staff Report
Roger Bryden, owner and longtime face of Bryden Motors in Beloit, Wis., has died.
According to company spokesmen, Bryden suffered a heart attack over the weekend while fishing in Canada. He had recently celebrated his 50th year with the company.
Bryden Motors was started by Roger Bryden’s father in the 1940s. The dealership has been associated with the Chrysler brand for decades.
Bryden leaves his wife and two children. Funeral arrangement are pending.