- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
- Tube Talk: A bite out of the competition
- Rockford Rocked: A chat with local musician Tony Walker
- Drafts & Fare: Women brewers find more recognition in market
Owner, face of Bryden Motors dies
Online Staff Report
Roger Bryden, owner and longtime face of Bryden Motors in Beloit, Wis., has died.
According to company spokesmen, Bryden suffered a heart attack over the weekend while fishing in Canada. He had recently celebrated his 50th year with the company.
Bryden Motors was started by Roger Bryden’s father in the 1940s. The dealership has been associated with the Chrysler brand for decades.
Bryden leaves his wife and two children. Funeral arrangement are pending.