- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
- Supreme Court and gay marriage — U of I expert weighs in
- More than 6,100 residents of Winnebago County enrolled in Marketplace
- First large U.S. delegation to visit Cuba since opening of relations
- Merger complete for Illinois Bank & Trust, Galena State Bank
- Crusader welcomes Dr. Maria Lozano Vazquez
Owner, face of Bryden Motors dies
Online Staff Report
Roger Bryden, owner and longtime face of Bryden Motors in Beloit, Wis., has died.
According to company spokesmen, Bryden suffered a heart attack over the weekend while fishing in Canada. He had recently celebrated his 50th year with the company.
Bryden Motors was started by Roger Bryden’s father in the 1940s. The dealership has been associated with the Chrysler brand for decades.
Bryden leaves his wife and two children. Funeral arrangement are pending.