- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Owner, face of Bryden Motors dies
Online Staff Report
Roger Bryden, owner and longtime face of Bryden Motors in Beloit, Wis., has died.
According to company spokesmen, Bryden suffered a heart attack over the weekend while fishing in Canada. He had recently celebrated his 50th year with the company.
Bryden Motors was started by Roger Bryden’s father in the 1940s. The dealership has been associated with the Chrysler brand for decades.
Bryden leaves his wife and two children. Funeral arrangement are pending.