- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Rockford street detail nabs five women for prostitution
Monday, June 9, officers from the Rockford Police Department conducted a street crimes sweep within the Pilot Police District. During the course of the operation, undercover officers worked street-level nuisance crimes. As a result, six subjects were arrested.
Hailey Quinn, 23, Rockford, prostitution;
Jessica Dejesus, 35, Rockford, prostitution warrant;
Pamela B. Jalomo, 55, Rockford, soliciting rides in the roadway;
Alexandra Schaefer, 22, Rockford, prostitution; and
Joelleen Neace, 31, Rockford, prostitution.
A 15-year-old Rockford juvenile was also arrested on an outstanding warrant from Jo Daviess County.
All subjects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.