- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Biggest Loser RunWalk at Davis Park June 14
Online Staff Report
Nearly 1,200 people have signed up for the June 14 Biggest Loser RunWalk at Davis Park, 308 S. Wyman St., Rockford.
Twenty-two states are represented in this year’s Biggest Loser RunWalk Rockford, and participants from age 4 to age 80 will meet at Davis Park at 7 a.m., Saturday, June 14, to get fit with Biggest Loser Season 5 contestants Jackie and Dan Evans. Season 15 finalists Bobby Saleem and Tanya Winfield will also participate in the event.
Last year, 2,500 people registered, bringing 6,000 visitors to downtown Rockford. $1 from each registration will be donated to The Rock River Valley Food Pantry.
Contact Marla Wilson at (815) 987-9897 or visit www.TheBiggestLoser.com/RunWalk for more details.
Posted June 11, 2014