- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
26-year-old Rockford man dies following Hess Court shooting
Online Staff Report
At around 3:08 a.m., Saturday, June 14, Rockford police responded to 1000 Hess Court in reference to the report of a shooting. Upon arrival, officers located two gunshot victims, one adult male and one adult female. The adult male has been identified as 26-year-old Darnell Mullins of Rockford.
Rockford Fire Department paramedics transported both victims to a local hospital. Mullins died as a result of his injuries, while the female’s injuries were not life-threatening.
Police identified the female as a 25-year-old former Rockford resident who was in town visiting relatives.
Anyone with information about the incident is encouraged to contact the Rockford Police Shift Commander at (815) 987-5824 or Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-STOP (7867).
Posted June 16, 2014