- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Library hires new Nordlof Center manager
Rockford Public Library (RPL) recently hired Holly Gleason as the new Nordlof Center manager. Gleason has more than eight years of experience in music, media and theater. Her professional experience includes booking tours, managing large-scale venues, working with artists and discovering new talent, promoting events, and working in many aspects of the theater from stage manager to costume and sound designer. In addition, Gleason has taught workshops on poetry performance, Shakespeare, as well as improvisational acting to middle and high school students. Gleason is a native of St. Charles and Lee, Ill.
From the June 18-24, 2014, issue