- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Thoughts on some current issues
After a brief perusal of the June 11-17 issue, here are my views:
Fracking is a wonderful thing, expanding jobs and opportunities while freeing up huge amounts of domestic energy.
“Bullying” is a made-up PC liberal feel-good issue.
Climate change is a fraud and a hoax, made up by misguided leftists for the purpose of people control and wealth redistribution.
Calling Nancy Churchill a “socialist” is like calling Hitler “a bit extreme.” She is so far out there as to defy categorization.
From the June 18-24, 2014, issue