- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Thoughts on some current issues
After a brief perusal of the June 11-17 issue, here are my views:
Fracking is a wonderful thing, expanding jobs and opportunities while freeing up huge amounts of domestic energy.
“Bullying” is a made-up PC liberal feel-good issue.
Climate change is a fraud and a hoax, made up by misguided leftists for the purpose of people control and wealth redistribution.
Calling Nancy Churchill a “socialist” is like calling Hitler “a bit extreme.” She is so far out there as to defy categorization.
From the June 18-24, 2014, issue