- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Thoughts on some current issues
After a brief perusal of the June 11-17 issue, here are my views:
Fracking is a wonderful thing, expanding jobs and opportunities while freeing up huge amounts of domestic energy.
“Bullying” is a made-up PC liberal feel-good issue.
Climate change is a fraud and a hoax, made up by misguided leftists for the purpose of people control and wealth redistribution.
Calling Nancy Churchill a “socialist” is like calling Hitler “a bit extreme.” She is so far out there as to defy categorization.
From the June 18-24, 2014, issue