- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Thoughts on some current issues
After a brief perusal of the June 11-17 issue, here are my views:
Fracking is a wonderful thing, expanding jobs and opportunities while freeing up huge amounts of domestic energy.
“Bullying” is a made-up PC liberal feel-good issue.
Climate change is a fraud and a hoax, made up by misguided leftists for the purpose of people control and wealth redistribution.
Calling Nancy Churchill a “socialist” is like calling Hitler “a bit extreme.” She is so far out there as to defy categorization.
From the June 18-24, 2014, issue