- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
Thoughts on some current issues
After a brief perusal of the June 11-17 issue, here are my views:
Fracking is a wonderful thing, expanding jobs and opportunities while freeing up huge amounts of domestic energy.
“Bullying” is a made-up PC liberal feel-good issue.
Climate change is a fraud and a hoax, made up by misguided leftists for the purpose of people control and wealth redistribution.
Calling Nancy Churchill a “socialist” is like calling Hitler “a bit extreme.” She is so far out there as to defy categorization.
From the June 18-24, 2014, issue