- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Reservations due July 23 for Aug. 2 Art in the Garden at La Paloma Gardens
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) presents its 10th annual Art in the Garden from 6 to 11 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 2, at La Paloma Gardens, 3622 Brookview Road, Rockford. Tickets are $175 each or $1,750 for a corporate table; reservation deadline is Wednesday, July 23. Proceeds from this annual summer fund-raising gala benefit RAM exhibitions and educational programming throughout the year.
Shelly Green is chairman of this year’s Art in the Garden. The event features an evening of dinner and dancing inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
La Paloma Gardens — a private garden cultivated by Honorary Chairman Karen Vaughn Harding and her late husband, Ben — serves as the breathtaking backdrop for the outdoor event.
The anniversary celebration includes plein-air seated dining by Jewell Events Catering, dancing under the moon and stars to music by Disarc DJ’s, a wine sale and much more. Valet parking is included. Rain site is RAM, 711 N. Main St., Rockford.
For tickets or more information, contact RAM at (815) 968-2787 or email@example.com.
From the June 25-July 1, 2014, issue