- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
SwedishAmerican to open Stateline clinic July 1
Online Staff Report
ROSCOE, Ill. — SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new Stateline clinic in Roscoe, Ill., July 1.
At 4282 E. Rockton Road, Roscoe (west of I-90 and east of Dorr Road), the 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a range of services, including Family Medicine; Immediate Care; OB/Gyn; Physical Therapy; Orthopedics; Pulmonology; Cardiology; Mammography; Podiatry; and MRI.
“SwedishAmerican’s new clinic will allow us to provide additional health care options to the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit,” said SwedishAmerican Medical Group President Dr. Thomas Schiller. “Families will enjoy the convenience of accessing many services and specialties close to where they live and work.”
SwedishAmerican has served the Stateline area for approximately 20 years from its existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe, Ill. In addition to offering new medical specialties, family physician Dr. Gayle Crays and immediate care services will relocate from the Roscoe facility to SAMG/Stateline.
Patients can receive additional details regarding available services and providers by calling (779) 696-9000.
Posted June 26, 2014