- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
SwedishAmerican to open Stateline clinic July 1
Online Staff Report
ROSCOE, Ill. — SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new Stateline clinic in Roscoe, Ill., July 1.
At 4282 E. Rockton Road, Roscoe (west of I-90 and east of Dorr Road), the 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a range of services, including Family Medicine; Immediate Care; OB/Gyn; Physical Therapy; Orthopedics; Pulmonology; Cardiology; Mammography; Podiatry; and MRI.
“SwedishAmerican’s new clinic will allow us to provide additional health care options to the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit,” said SwedishAmerican Medical Group President Dr. Thomas Schiller. “Families will enjoy the convenience of accessing many services and specialties close to where they live and work.”
SwedishAmerican has served the Stateline area for approximately 20 years from its existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe, Ill. In addition to offering new medical specialties, family physician Dr. Gayle Crays and immediate care services will relocate from the Roscoe facility to SAMG/Stateline.
Patients can receive additional details regarding available services and providers by calling (779) 696-9000.
Posted June 26, 2014