- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
SwedishAmerican to open Stateline clinic July 1
Online Staff Report
ROSCOE, Ill. — SwedishAmerican Medical Group will open its new Stateline clinic in Roscoe, Ill., July 1.
At 4282 E. Rockton Road, Roscoe (west of I-90 and east of Dorr Road), the 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a range of services, including Family Medicine; Immediate Care; OB/Gyn; Physical Therapy; Orthopedics; Pulmonology; Cardiology; Mammography; Podiatry; and MRI.
“SwedishAmerican’s new clinic will allow us to provide additional health care options to the communities of Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit and Beloit,” said SwedishAmerican Medical Group President Dr. Thomas Schiller. “Families will enjoy the convenience of accessing many services and specialties close to where they live and work.”
SwedishAmerican has served the Stateline area for approximately 20 years from its existing clinic on Hononegah Road in Roscoe, Ill. In addition to offering new medical specialties, family physician Dr. Gayle Crays and immediate care services will relocate from the Roscoe facility to SAMG/Stateline.
Patients can receive additional details regarding available services and providers by calling (779) 696-9000.
Posted June 26, 2014