- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Wounded Warrior Benefit Concert June 28
Online Staff Report
MT. MORRIS, Ill. — The Second Annual Wounded Warrior Benefit Concert will be Saturday, June 28, in downtown Mt. Morris, Ill., on Wesley Avenue. Gates open at noon, and the concert will continue until 11 p.m. Headline performers are Wayland, with guests The Merlins, Audio Abduction and Desolation Row.
Admission is $15, and children age 12 and younger are admitted free. Free camping will be available Saturday night at the Mt. Morris Moose Lodge, 101 Moose Drive. Sunday morning, stay for a $5 breakfast buffet.
Buy tickets for a chance to win a Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster. Tickets are $10 each or six for $50. A beer garden will be available for ages 21 and older. The show is presented by Miller Lite.
Sponsors are Sharky’s Sports Bar & Grill, Junior Wyatt Photography, Bunj’s Killer Creative, Sterling Fence, WXRX 104.9, Messie’s Bar & Grill, Father & Son Pizzeria, Cartridge World, Fiesta Palace, JBE Enterprises, 11th Street Express Printing, and Ford of Dixon.
Bring the family and come on out to support our wounded servicemen and women and enjoy some great music.
Posted June 26, 2014