- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
Wounded Warrior Benefit Concert June 28
Online Staff Report
MT. MORRIS, Ill. — The Second Annual Wounded Warrior Benefit Concert will be Saturday, June 28, in downtown Mt. Morris, Ill., on Wesley Avenue. Gates open at noon, and the concert will continue until 11 p.m. Headline performers are Wayland, with guests The Merlins, Audio Abduction and Desolation Row.
Admission is $15, and children age 12 and younger are admitted free. Free camping will be available Saturday night at the Mt. Morris Moose Lodge, 101 Moose Drive. Sunday morning, stay for a $5 breakfast buffet.
Buy tickets for a chance to win a Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster. Tickets are $10 each or six for $50. A beer garden will be available for ages 21 and older. The show is presented by Miller Lite.
Sponsors are Sharky’s Sports Bar & Grill, Junior Wyatt Photography, Bunj’s Killer Creative, Sterling Fence, WXRX 104.9, Messie’s Bar & Grill, Father & Son Pizzeria, Cartridge World, Fiesta Palace, JBE Enterprises, 11th Street Express Printing, and Ford of Dixon.
Bring the family and come on out to support our wounded servicemen and women and enjoy some great music.
Posted June 26, 2014