- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
Help spread the word about GMO labeling
Wow, I’m completely in awe! Over 250,000 strong have joined me in calling on Congress to reject attempts to block GMO labeling. But the fight isn’t over.
Soon, Food Policy Action will head to Capitol Hill to deliver your signatures to Congress. But before we do, it’s critical that we spread the word even farther to get more people to join our cause.
Thank you again for adding your voice to this important movement. We deserve to know what we’re eating, and it’s simply outrageous that Congress would attempt to block GMO labeling.
Thanks for everything you do.
Food Policy Action
P.S. After you share our petition, will you “like” Food Policy Action’s Facebook page to get more updates on GMO labeling and other important food issues?