- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Help spread the word about GMO labeling
Wow, I’m completely in awe! Over 250,000 strong have joined me in calling on Congress to reject attempts to block GMO labeling. But the fight isn’t over.
Soon, Food Policy Action will head to Capitol Hill to deliver your signatures to Congress. But before we do, it’s critical that we spread the word even farther to get more people to join our cause.
Thank you again for adding your voice to this important movement. We deserve to know what we’re eating, and it’s simply outrageous that Congress would attempt to block GMO labeling.
Thanks for everything you do.
Food Policy Action
P.S. After you share our petition, will you “like” Food Policy Action’s Facebook page to get more updates on GMO labeling and other important food issues?