- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Help spread the word about GMO labeling
Wow, I’m completely in awe! Over 250,000 strong have joined me in calling on Congress to reject attempts to block GMO labeling. But the fight isn’t over.
Soon, Food Policy Action will head to Capitol Hill to deliver your signatures to Congress. But before we do, it’s critical that we spread the word even farther to get more people to join our cause.
Thank you again for adding your voice to this important movement. We deserve to know what we’re eating, and it’s simply outrageous that Congress would attempt to block GMO labeling.
Thanks for everything you do.
Food Policy Action
P.S. After you share our petition, will you “like” Food Policy Action’s Facebook page to get more updates on GMO labeling and other important food issues?