- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Help spread the word about GMO labeling
Wow, I’m completely in awe! Over 250,000 strong have joined me in calling on Congress to reject attempts to block GMO labeling. But the fight isn’t over.
Soon, Food Policy Action will head to Capitol Hill to deliver your signatures to Congress. But before we do, it’s critical that we spread the word even farther to get more people to join our cause.
Thank you again for adding your voice to this important movement. We deserve to know what we’re eating, and it’s simply outrageous that Congress would attempt to block GMO labeling.
Thanks for everything you do.
Food Policy Action
P.S. After you share our petition, will you “like” Food Policy Action’s Facebook page to get more updates on GMO labeling and other important food issues?