- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Adobe Flash Player exploits confirmed, update your Flash Player software
Special report by Paul Gorski
Adobe Systems Inc. recommends that all Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer users update their Adobe Flash Player software to the most current version following the confirmation that security vulnerabilities have been found in older versions of Flash Player software. Download the current version of Adobe Flash Player at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
In addition, users of Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android should update to Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11.
“Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh and Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1248 and earlier versions for Linux. These updates address vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.” Read the Adobe security bulletin at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html#table.
Posted July 10, 2014