- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
Adobe Flash Player exploits confirmed, update your Flash Player software
Special report by Paul Gorski
Adobe Systems Inc. recommends that all Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer users update their Adobe Flash Player software to the most current version following the confirmation that security vulnerabilities have been found in older versions of Flash Player software. Download the current version of Adobe Flash Player at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
In addition, users of Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android should update to Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11.
“Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.168 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh and Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.1248 and earlier versions for Linux. These updates address vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.” Read the Adobe security bulletin at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html#table.
Posted July 10, 2014