- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Adobe Flash Player exploits confirmed, update your Flash Player software
Special report by Paul Gorski
Adobe Systems Inc. recommends that all Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer users update their Adobe Flash Player software to the most current version following the confirmation that security vulnerabilities have been found in older versions of Flash Player software. Download the current version of Adobe Flash Player at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
In addition, users of Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android should update to Adobe AIR 188.8.131.52.
“Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh and Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.118 and earlier versions for Linux. These updates address vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.” Read the Adobe security bulletin at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html#table.
Posted July 10, 2014