- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Adobe Flash Player exploits confirmed, update your Flash Player software
Special report by Paul Gorski
Adobe Systems Inc. recommends that all Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer users update their Adobe Flash Player software to the most current version following the confirmation that security vulnerabilities have been found in older versions of Flash Player software. Download the current version of Adobe Flash Player at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
In addition, users of Adobe AIR 126.96.36.199 and earlier versions for Android should update to Adobe AIR 188.8.131.52.
“Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh and Adobe Flash Player 220.127.116.118 and earlier versions for Linux. These updates address vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.” Read the Adobe security bulletin at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html#table.
Posted July 10, 2014