- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Adobe Flash Player exploits confirmed, update your Flash Player software
Special report by Paul Gorski
Adobe Systems Inc. recommends that all Windows, Macintosh and Linux computer users update their Adobe Flash Player software to the most current version following the confirmation that security vulnerabilities have been found in older versions of Flash Player software. Download the current version of Adobe Flash Player at: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
In addition, users of Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android should update to Adobe AIR 18.104.22.168.
“Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh and Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1998 and earlier versions for Linux. These updates address vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system.” Read the Adobe security bulletin at: https://helpx.adobe.com/security/products/flash-player/apsb14-17.html#table.
Posted July 10, 2014