- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Cleo continues to grow, expands operations into Chicago office
Online Staff Report
CHICAGO — Cleo, a Loves Park-based leader in data integration and managed file transfer software solutions, has announced the expansion of its team with the opening of a Chicago office at 8755 W. Higgins Road, Suite 325.
In the wake of several straight years of double-digit revenue growth, Cleo moved on, expanding to additional offices and gaining access to new talent pools. The office at the O’Hare Plaza business complex opened June 1 and houses members of the Cleo engineering and support teams.
In line with its revenue growth, Cleo doubled its workforce in the past 18 months and employs about 100 people, the majority of whom work out of its Loves Park headquarters. Cleo continues to make significant reinvestments into its products, and expanding the size of its engineering and support teams will facilitate that commitment.
“Positioning Cleo near a major U.S. city rich in technology talent supports Cleo’s commitment to growing its business and adding highly skilled professionals to our key development and support teams,” said Sumit Garg, president of Cleo. “Additionally, the proximity of a Chicago facility to Cleo’s corporate headquarters and other business teams makes this a winning location.”
The O’Hare Plaza business complex, just a few minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport, is home to dozens of technology companies among its five buildings and features additional meeting space. The multi-year lease also offers flexible expansion options within the 700,000-square-foot facility that provides Cleo the opportunity to continue its hiring and growth.
Cleo is hiring UI developers and software engineers to work in its Chicago office. To apply for these opportunities, visit www.cleo.com/company/careers. For additional information, call (815) 282-7600.
Posted July 16, 2014