- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
Rockford Health System offers free children’s health and safety station
Rockford Health System will offer a free children’s health and safety station from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, July 26, on the Rockford Health System campus, 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford. The station will be in the back parking lot, and signs will be posted for event parking.
This free public event will include bike inspections; child safety/finger printing; DNA kits; healthy snack ideas; growth charts; finger castings; adult blood pressure checks; adult bone density tests; face painting; car seat safety checks; hand washing germ scan; REACT helicopter; fire truck with smoke trailer; ambulance; and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. Visit each of the stops and receive free school supplies.
From the July 16-22, 2014, issue