- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Rockford Health System offers free children’s health and safety station
Rockford Health System will offer a free children’s health and safety station from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, July 26, on the Rockford Health System campus, 2300 N. Rockton Ave., Rockford. The station will be in the back parking lot, and signs will be posted for event parking.
This free public event will include bike inspections; child safety/finger printing; DNA kits; healthy snack ideas; growth charts; finger castings; adult blood pressure checks; adult bone density tests; face painting; car seat safety checks; hand washing germ scan; REACT helicopter; fire truck with smoke trailer; ambulance; and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile. Visit each of the stops and receive free school supplies.
From the July 16-22, 2014, issue