- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford woman faces cannabis, forgery charges
Online Staff Report
Rickedda Young, 32, of Rockford, has been arrested and charged with violation of the Cannabis Control Act and forgery after a search of a residence at 1413 Birch Court in the Blackhawk Courts Housing Development.
The search was executed by Rockford police Friday, July 18, and as a result of the search, cannabis, narcotic packaging materials and counterfeit U.S. currency were recovered.
Posted July 18, 2014