- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Rockford woman faces cannabis, forgery charges
Online Staff Report
Rickedda Young, 32, of Rockford, has been arrested and charged with violation of the Cannabis Control Act and forgery after a search of a residence at 1413 Birch Court in the Blackhawk Courts Housing Development.
The search was executed by Rockford police Friday, July 18, and as a result of the search, cannabis, narcotic packaging materials and counterfeit U.S. currency were recovered.
Posted July 18, 2014