- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rockford woman faces cannabis, forgery charges
Online Staff Report
Rickedda Young, 32, of Rockford, has been arrested and charged with violation of the Cannabis Control Act and forgery after a search of a residence at 1413 Birch Court in the Blackhawk Courts Housing Development.
The search was executed by Rockford police Friday, July 18, and as a result of the search, cannabis, narcotic packaging materials and counterfeit U.S. currency were recovered.
Posted July 18, 2014