- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Rockford woman faces cannabis, forgery charges
Online Staff Report
Rickedda Young, 32, of Rockford, has been arrested and charged with violation of the Cannabis Control Act and forgery after a search of a residence at 1413 Birch Court in the Blackhawk Courts Housing Development.
The search was executed by Rockford police Friday, July 18, and as a result of the search, cannabis, narcotic packaging materials and counterfeit U.S. currency were recovered.
Posted July 18, 2014