- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Rockford woman faces cannabis, forgery charges
Online Staff Report
Rickedda Young, 32, of Rockford, has been arrested and charged with violation of the Cannabis Control Act and forgery after a search of a residence at 1413 Birch Court in the Blackhawk Courts Housing Development.
The search was executed by Rockford police Friday, July 18, and as a result of the search, cannabis, narcotic packaging materials and counterfeit U.S. currency were recovered.
Posted July 18, 2014