- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
- Charges re-filed against seven Hells Angels
- Tube Talk: Addicted to ‘Rehab Addict’
Benton Street Diner in Winnebago joins Lifescape’s list of dining sites
Lifescape Community Services’ list of area dining sites has grown with the addition of the Benton Street Diner in downtown Winnebago, Ill. The Benton Street Diner serves specially priced senior meals three times daily to provide a healthy meal at a reduced price.
The diner provides several menu options for each meal, all designed to appeal to any taste.
All seniors 60 years of age or older, plus their spouse, are able to take advantage of the low-cost meals. The breakfast is offered for a suggested donation of $3, the lunch at $3.50, and the dinner is $4.
Lifescape is always looking for family-style restaurants for its senior dining site program. If you know of a favorite restaurant that might wish to participate, contact Scott Blank at Lifescape Community Services at (815) 963-1609.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue