- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Benton Street Diner in Winnebago joins Lifescape’s list of dining sites
Lifescape Community Services’ list of area dining sites has grown with the addition of the Benton Street Diner in downtown Winnebago, Ill. The Benton Street Diner serves specially priced senior meals three times daily to provide a healthy meal at a reduced price.
The diner provides several menu options for each meal, all designed to appeal to any taste.
All seniors 60 years of age or older, plus their spouse, are able to take advantage of the low-cost meals. The breakfast is offered for a suggested donation of $3, the lunch at $3.50, and the dinner is $4.
Lifescape is always looking for family-style restaurants for its senior dining site program. If you know of a favorite restaurant that might wish to participate, contact Scott Blank at Lifescape Community Services at (815) 963-1609.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue