- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
- The Odds Man: ‘D’ is key in Week 3
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Capital Brewery’s Oktoberfest a delicious, malty lager
- Week 3 NFL picks: Wins for Bears and Packers, losses for Lions and Vikings
- Rockford Rocked Interviews: Catching up with John ‘Brizz’ Brizzolara of 96.7 The Eagle
Benton Street Diner in Winnebago joins Lifescape’s list of dining sites
Lifescape Community Services’ list of area dining sites has grown with the addition of the Benton Street Diner in downtown Winnebago, Ill. The Benton Street Diner serves specially priced senior meals three times daily to provide a healthy meal at a reduced price.
The diner provides several menu options for each meal, all designed to appeal to any taste.
All seniors 60 years of age or older, plus their spouse, are able to take advantage of the low-cost meals. The breakfast is offered for a suggested donation of $3, the lunch at $3.50, and the dinner is $4.
Lifescape is always looking for family-style restaurants for its senior dining site program. If you know of a favorite restaurant that might wish to participate, contact Scott Blank at Lifescape Community Services at (815) 963-1609.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue