- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Benton Street Diner in Winnebago joins Lifescape’s list of dining sites
Lifescape Community Services’ list of area dining sites has grown with the addition of the Benton Street Diner in downtown Winnebago, Ill. The Benton Street Diner serves specially priced senior meals three times daily to provide a healthy meal at a reduced price.
The diner provides several menu options for each meal, all designed to appeal to any taste.
All seniors 60 years of age or older, plus their spouse, are able to take advantage of the low-cost meals. The breakfast is offered for a suggested donation of $3, the lunch at $3.50, and the dinner is $4.
Lifescape is always looking for family-style restaurants for its senior dining site program. If you know of a favorite restaurant that might wish to participate, contact Scott Blank at Lifescape Community Services at (815) 963-1609.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue