- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Rockford man dies following July 13 motorcycle crash
Online Staff Report
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the death of Cristian Casque, 30, of Rockford, who died nearly 10 days after being involved in a motorcycle accident July 13.
The Winnebago County Coroner’s Office was informed of Casque’s death at 11:13 p.m., July 22. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque was riding his motorcycle when he crashed at Center and Rock Grove Road in Laona Township July 13. He was then transported to Rockford Memorial Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 10:37 p.m., July 22.
An autopsy is not necessary to determine cause of death. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque suffered severe closed-head injuries.
Posted July 23, 2014