- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockford man dies following July 13 motorcycle crash
Online Staff Report
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the death of Cristian Casque, 30, of Rockford, who died nearly 10 days after being involved in a motorcycle accident July 13.
The Winnebago County Coroner’s Office was informed of Casque’s death at 11:13 p.m., July 22. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque was riding his motorcycle when he crashed at Center and Rock Grove Road in Laona Township July 13. He was then transported to Rockford Memorial Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 10:37 p.m., July 22.
An autopsy is not necessary to determine cause of death. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque suffered severe closed-head injuries.
Posted July 23, 2014