- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
- Windows users rejoice: Windows 10 fixes what ails you!
- An easy fix to the Cubs scoring woes
- Trump ripped on floor of state House
- Striving to preserve biodiversity
Rockford man dies following July 13 motorcycle crash
Online Staff Report
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the death of Cristian Casque, 30, of Rockford, who died nearly 10 days after being involved in a motorcycle accident July 13.
The Winnebago County Coroner’s Office was informed of Casque’s death at 11:13 p.m., July 22. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque was riding his motorcycle when he crashed at Center and Rock Grove Road in Laona Township July 13. He was then transported to Rockford Memorial Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 10:37 p.m., July 22.
An autopsy is not necessary to determine cause of death. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque suffered severe closed-head injuries.
Posted July 23, 2014