- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Rockford man dies following July 13 motorcycle crash
Online Staff Report
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the death of Cristian Casque, 30, of Rockford, who died nearly 10 days after being involved in a motorcycle accident July 13.
The Winnebago County Coroner’s Office was informed of Casque’s death at 11:13 p.m., July 22. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque was riding his motorcycle when he crashed at Center and Rock Grove Road in Laona Township July 13. He was then transported to Rockford Memorial Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 10:37 p.m., July 22.
An autopsy is not necessary to determine cause of death. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque suffered severe closed-head injuries.
Posted July 23, 2014