- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Rockford man dies following July 13 motorcycle crash
Online Staff Report
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the death of Cristian Casque, 30, of Rockford, who died nearly 10 days after being involved in a motorcycle accident July 13.
The Winnebago County Coroner’s Office was informed of Casque’s death at 11:13 p.m., July 22. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque was riding his motorcycle when he crashed at Center and Rock Grove Road in Laona Township July 13. He was then transported to Rockford Memorial Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 10:37 p.m., July 22.
An autopsy is not necessary to determine cause of death. According to the Coroner’s Office, Casque suffered severe closed-head injuries.
Posted July 23, 2014