- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
SwedishAmerican welcomes cardiologist Joel Hellman
Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican welcomes Joel Hellman, M.D., FACC. Dr. Hellman received his medical degree from the University of Illinois School of Medicine in Chicago. He completed family medicine training at West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park, Ill., and an internal medicine residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. Dr. Hellman continued with a cardiology fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
Dr. Hellman is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology, and is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He has a special interest in complex percutaneous coronary interventions, such as angioplasty and coronary artery stenting.
Dr. Hellman practiced in Rockford from 2007 to 2012. He is now accepting new patients at Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican in the Renaissance Pavilion at 1340 Charles St., Rockford. Call Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at (779) 696-5888.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue