- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
SwedishAmerican welcomes cardiologist Joel Hellman
Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican welcomes Joel Hellman, M.D., FACC. Dr. Hellman received his medical degree from the University of Illinois School of Medicine in Chicago. He completed family medicine training at West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park, Ill., and an internal medicine residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. Dr. Hellman continued with a cardiology fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
Dr. Hellman is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology, and is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He has a special interest in complex percutaneous coronary interventions, such as angioplasty and coronary artery stenting.
Dr. Hellman practiced in Rockford from 2007 to 2012. He is now accepting new patients at Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican in the Renaissance Pavilion at 1340 Charles St., Rockford. Call Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at (779) 696-5888.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue