- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
SwedishAmerican welcomes cardiologist Joel Hellman
Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican welcomes Joel Hellman, M.D., FACC. Dr. Hellman received his medical degree from the University of Illinois School of Medicine in Chicago. He completed family medicine training at West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park, Ill., and an internal medicine residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. Dr. Hellman continued with a cardiology fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
Dr. Hellman is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology, and is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He has a special interest in complex percutaneous coronary interventions, such as angioplasty and coronary artery stenting.
Dr. Hellman practiced in Rockford from 2007 to 2012. He is now accepting new patients at Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican in the Renaissance Pavilion at 1340 Charles St., Rockford. Call Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at (779) 696-5888.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue