- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
- Candle Crest owners to open their first store and manufacturing operation in Rockford
- DuPont ordered to pay $1.85M for killing trees
- Rockford hosts America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment Sept. 20-21
- Guest Column: Former alderman: Rail station should be on Cedar Street
- A visit to The Wall That Heals
SwedishAmerican welcomes cardiologist Joel Hellman
Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican welcomes Joel Hellman, M.D., FACC. Dr. Hellman received his medical degree from the University of Illinois School of Medicine in Chicago. He completed family medicine training at West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park, Ill., and an internal medicine residency at the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. Dr. Hellman continued with a cardiology fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
Dr. Hellman is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology, and is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. He has a special interest in complex percutaneous coronary interventions, such as angioplasty and coronary artery stenting.
Dr. Hellman practiced in Rockford from 2007 to 2012. He is now accepting new patients at Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at SwedishAmerican in the Renaissance Pavilion at 1340 Charles St., Rockford. Call Midwest Heart Specialists/AMG at (779) 696-5888.
From the July 23-29, 2014, issue