- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
‘Kishwaukee College Student Prints’ exhibit opens Aug. 3 at The Art Box
“Kishwaukee College Student Prints,” an exhibition of photographs, monotypes and relief prints by Kishwaukee College students will be on display Aug. 3-30 at The Art Box, 308 E. Lincoln Hwy. (Route 38) in downtown DeKalb, Ill. An opening reception is scheduled for 6-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 8.
The exhibit will include black-and-white photography, digital photography, lino-cuts (from linoleum blocks), woodcuts and monotypes (a one-of-a-kind print). All work was completed within the last two years by Kishwaukee College photography and printmaking students.
The following are exhibiting student artists: Jessica Albers, Emily Cotto, Jessica Dilling, Heather Doty, Nathan Dulceak, Jessica Farace, Ashleigh Farris, Marisa Glover, Emily Greer, Eden Hall, Maya Hill, Tina Holdridge, Angie Ocasio, Karen Plutz, Josh Quick, Elizabeth Sheppard, Haley Shriver, Michelle Turcios, Jennifer Wallis, Bladamir Zacarias, and their professor, Robert Davis.
For more information, contact Dan Grych at (815) 758-0313 or e-mail email@example.com. The Art Box is open 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Posted July 29, 2014