- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
‘Kishwaukee College Student Prints’ exhibit opens Aug. 3 at The Art Box
“Kishwaukee College Student Prints,” an exhibition of photographs, monotypes and relief prints by Kishwaukee College students will be on display Aug. 3-30 at The Art Box, 308 E. Lincoln Hwy. (Route 38) in downtown DeKalb, Ill. An opening reception is scheduled for 6-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 8.
The exhibit will include black-and-white photography, digital photography, lino-cuts (from linoleum blocks), woodcuts and monotypes (a one-of-a-kind print). All work was completed within the last two years by Kishwaukee College photography and printmaking students.
The following are exhibiting student artists: Jessica Albers, Emily Cotto, Jessica Dilling, Heather Doty, Nathan Dulceak, Jessica Farace, Ashleigh Farris, Marisa Glover, Emily Greer, Eden Hall, Maya Hill, Tina Holdridge, Angie Ocasio, Karen Plutz, Josh Quick, Elizabeth Sheppard, Haley Shriver, Michelle Turcios, Jennifer Wallis, Bladamir Zacarias, and their professor, Robert Davis.
For more information, contact Dan Grych at (815) 758-0313 or e-mail email@example.com. The Art Box is open 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Posted July 29, 2014