- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
‘Kishwaukee College Student Prints’ exhibit opens Aug. 3 at The Art Box
“Kishwaukee College Student Prints,” an exhibition of photographs, monotypes and relief prints by Kishwaukee College students will be on display Aug. 3-30 at The Art Box, 308 E. Lincoln Hwy. (Route 38) in downtown DeKalb, Ill. An opening reception is scheduled for 6-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 8.
The exhibit will include black-and-white photography, digital photography, lino-cuts (from linoleum blocks), woodcuts and monotypes (a one-of-a-kind print). All work was completed within the last two years by Kishwaukee College photography and printmaking students.
The following are exhibiting student artists: Jessica Albers, Emily Cotto, Jessica Dilling, Heather Doty, Nathan Dulceak, Jessica Farace, Ashleigh Farris, Marisa Glover, Emily Greer, Eden Hall, Maya Hill, Tina Holdridge, Angie Ocasio, Karen Plutz, Josh Quick, Elizabeth Sheppard, Haley Shriver, Michelle Turcios, Jennifer Wallis, Bladamir Zacarias, and their professor, Robert Davis.
For more information, contact Dan Grych at (815) 758-0313 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Art Box is open 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
Posted July 29, 2014