- Telephone fraud on the rise, BBB reports
- Pet Talk: The seeing eye guide dog birthday
- State Police seize 155 pounds of cannabis during traffic stop
- Mitt Romney won’t run in 2016
- Man shot three times near Oakley Avenue, West Jefferson Street
- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
Kim Alexander joins Rockford Spine Center
Rockford Spine Center has expanded its Physical Therapy Department with the addition of Kim Alexander, ATC, PT, MPT. Alexander joins physical therapist Phil Oliveri and PT assistant Amy Peterson in providing physical therapy services to Rockford Spine Center patients. Alexander will be responsible for assessing patient needs, building treatment plans, guiding patients through recovery and ensuring continuity of care.
Alexander has 16 years of physical therapy experience. He earned a master’s degree in physical therapy and a bachelor’s degree in athletic training, both from Northern Illinois University. In addition, he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from Drake University. He completed the Athletes Performance Rehabilitation Mentorship Program, is ASTYM certified and Functional Movement Screen certified. Alexander is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
Rockford Spine Center is at 2902 McFarland Road, No. 300, Rockford. Call (815) 316-2100 or visit www.rockfordspine.com for more details.
From the July 30-Aug. 5, 2014, issue