- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Kim Alexander joins Rockford Spine Center
Rockford Spine Center has expanded its Physical Therapy Department with the addition of Kim Alexander, ATC, PT, MPT. Alexander joins physical therapist Phil Oliveri and PT assistant Amy Peterson in providing physical therapy services to Rockford Spine Center patients. Alexander will be responsible for assessing patient needs, building treatment plans, guiding patients through recovery and ensuring continuity of care.
Alexander has 16 years of physical therapy experience. He earned a master’s degree in physical therapy and a bachelor’s degree in athletic training, both from Northern Illinois University. In addition, he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from Drake University. He completed the Athletes Performance Rehabilitation Mentorship Program, is ASTYM certified and Functional Movement Screen certified. Alexander is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
Rockford Spine Center is at 2902 McFarland Road, No. 300, Rockford. Call (815) 316-2100 or visit www.rockfordspine.com for more details.
From the July 30-Aug. 5, 2014, issue