- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
- Rockford’s E. Faye Butler to perform at Ten Chimneys in Wisconsin
- Stockholm Inn to be honored by Illinois Office of Tourism
- Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office to be out in force during Thanksgiving holiday
- Wallace co-sponsors bill to increase minimum wage
- Stadelman’s measure to prevent layoffs passes state Senate
- More than 46 million Americans to travel for Thanksgiving, most since 2007
Kim Alexander joins Rockford Spine Center
Rockford Spine Center has expanded its Physical Therapy Department with the addition of Kim Alexander, ATC, PT, MPT. Alexander joins physical therapist Phil Oliveri and PT assistant Amy Peterson in providing physical therapy services to Rockford Spine Center patients. Alexander will be responsible for assessing patient needs, building treatment plans, guiding patients through recovery and ensuring continuity of care.
Alexander has 16 years of physical therapy experience. He earned a master’s degree in physical therapy and a bachelor’s degree in athletic training, both from Northern Illinois University. In addition, he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from Drake University. He completed the Athletes Performance Rehabilitation Mentorship Program, is ASTYM certified and Functional Movement Screen certified. Alexander is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
Rockford Spine Center is at 2902 McFarland Road, No. 300, Rockford. Call (815) 316-2100 or visit www.rockfordspine.com for more details.
From the July 30-Aug. 5, 2014, issue