- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
Kim Alexander joins Rockford Spine Center
Rockford Spine Center has expanded its Physical Therapy Department with the addition of Kim Alexander, ATC, PT, MPT. Alexander joins physical therapist Phil Oliveri and PT assistant Amy Peterson in providing physical therapy services to Rockford Spine Center patients. Alexander will be responsible for assessing patient needs, building treatment plans, guiding patients through recovery and ensuring continuity of care.
Alexander has 16 years of physical therapy experience. He earned a master’s degree in physical therapy and a bachelor’s degree in athletic training, both from Northern Illinois University. In addition, he earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from Drake University. He completed the Athletes Performance Rehabilitation Mentorship Program, is ASTYM certified and Functional Movement Screen certified. Alexander is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
Rockford Spine Center is at 2902 McFarland Road, No. 300, Rockford. Call (815) 316-2100 or visit www.rockfordspine.com for more details.
From the July 30-Aug. 5, 2014, issue