- Beware of online Halloween scams
- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
Note to government: Do something!
Finally, in frustration at our government’s complete mission failure, I sent the following letter to U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill. Sir,
Our southern border is under attack. Our sworn enemies are riding this human-wave invasion and plotting the mass murder of Americans.
This week-kneed president could call out the military to repel this invasion, yet he does absolutely nothing. His intent is to create a constitutional crisis and bring America to its knees.
Speaker John Bonehead [Boehner] does absolutely nothing. His frightened appeal for a lawsuit is spineless whimpering.
So far, YOU have done absolutely nothing. Well, it’s time for you to do something.
Vote NO to Obama’s latest money-grab. Obama doesn’t need a dime to call out the military to stop this attack.
Introduce Articles of Impeachment! Get rid of this traitor before he gets rid of us!
Get rid of spineless John Bonehead.
From the July 30-Aug. 5, 2014, issue