- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
- Mayors warn of critical cuts if funds are reduced
- Rebuilding Rockford
Youth development soccer program offered for ages U8-U10
ROSCOE, Ill. — Lions ’82 S.C. has announced a new Youth Development Program (YDP) aimed at soccer players ages U8-U10. The program will focus on the development of skill and technique for young athletes who are ready to increase their commitment at a higher level of competition while keeping the fees affordable for families.
The YDP will take place at the new Hawes Park in Roscoe, Ill., Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., beginning Aug. 14 and running through Oct. 16.
The cost for the Youth Development Program is $50 and includes licensed, experienced coaches, training shirt, weekly training sessions as well as the opportunity to play in setup friendly matches with area leagues and a local, weekend tournament.
Posted Aug. 5, 2014