- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Youth development soccer program offered for ages U8-U10
ROSCOE, Ill. — Lions ’82 S.C. has announced a new Youth Development Program (YDP) aimed at soccer players ages U8-U10. The program will focus on the development of skill and technique for young athletes who are ready to increase their commitment at a higher level of competition while keeping the fees affordable for families.
The YDP will take place at the new Hawes Park in Roscoe, Ill., Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., beginning Aug. 14 and running through Oct. 16.
The cost for the Youth Development Program is $50 and includes licensed, experienced coaches, training shirt, weekly training sessions as well as the opportunity to play in setup friendly matches with area leagues and a local, weekend tournament.
Posted Aug. 5, 2014