- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
- Forest-preserve sex sting nets 10
- Armed robbery reported at Machesney Park CVS
- Lee Hamilton: President, Congress should work together on military intervention
- Ethnic Parade and Festival Sunday, Sept. 21
- Symphony begins 80th season Sept. 20
- Vikings bar Adrian Peterson from team activities
- Mr. Green Car: A car from your printer
Youth development soccer program offered for ages U8-U10
ROSCOE, Ill. — Lions ’82 S.C. has announced a new Youth Development Program (YDP) aimed at soccer players ages U8-U10. The program will focus on the development of skill and technique for young athletes who are ready to increase their commitment at a higher level of competition while keeping the fees affordable for families.
The YDP will take place at the new Hawes Park in Roscoe, Ill., Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., beginning Aug. 14 and running through Oct. 16.
The cost for the Youth Development Program is $50 and includes licensed, experienced coaches, training shirt, weekly training sessions as well as the opportunity to play in setup friendly matches with area leagues and a local, weekend tournament.
Posted Aug. 5, 2014