- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
SwedishAmerican to host Stateline Clinic open house Aug. 16
ROCKTON, Illinois — To celebrate the grand opening of its new Stateline Clinic at 4282 E. Rockton Road, Rockton, Illinois, SwedishAmerican Medical Group is hosting a special celebration from 8:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 16. Attendees will enjoy free food, win door prizes and giveaways, enter to win a Kindle, and take a tour of the facility. Children will have fun meeting SwedishAmerican’s mascot, SAM the dog. In addition, staff members and physicians will be on hand to welcome guests.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a variety of services, including family medicine, immediate care, OB/Gyn, physical therapy, orthopedics, pulmonology, cardiology, mammography, podiatry and MRI.
To learn more, or to make an appointment, call (779) 696-9000.
Posted Aug. 12, 2014