- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
SwedishAmerican to host Stateline Clinic open house Aug. 16
ROCKTON, Illinois — To celebrate the grand opening of its new Stateline Clinic at 4282 E. Rockton Road, Rockton, Illinois, SwedishAmerican Medical Group is hosting a special celebration from 8:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 16. Attendees will enjoy free food, win door prizes and giveaways, enter to win a Kindle, and take a tour of the facility. Children will have fun meeting SwedishAmerican’s mascot, SAM the dog. In addition, staff members and physicians will be on hand to welcome guests.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a variety of services, including family medicine, immediate care, OB/Gyn, physical therapy, orthopedics, pulmonology, cardiology, mammography, podiatry and MRI.
To learn more, or to make an appointment, call (779) 696-9000.
Posted Aug. 12, 2014