- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
SwedishAmerican to host Stateline Clinic open house Aug. 16
ROCKTON, Illinois — To celebrate the grand opening of its new Stateline Clinic at 4282 E. Rockton Road, Rockton, Illinois, SwedishAmerican Medical Group is hosting a special celebration from 8:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 16. Attendees will enjoy free food, win door prizes and giveaways, enter to win a Kindle, and take a tour of the facility. Children will have fun meeting SwedishAmerican’s mascot, SAM the dog. In addition, staff members and physicians will be on hand to welcome guests.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a variety of services, including family medicine, immediate care, OB/Gyn, physical therapy, orthopedics, pulmonology, cardiology, mammography, podiatry and MRI.
To learn more, or to make an appointment, call (779) 696-9000.
Posted Aug. 12, 2014