- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
SwedishAmerican to host Stateline Clinic open house Aug. 16
ROCKTON, Illinois — To celebrate the grand opening of its new Stateline Clinic at 4282 E. Rockton Road, Rockton, Illinois, SwedishAmerican Medical Group is hosting a special celebration from 8:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 16. Attendees will enjoy free food, win door prizes and giveaways, enter to win a Kindle, and take a tour of the facility. Children will have fun meeting SwedishAmerican’s mascot, SAM the dog. In addition, staff members and physicians will be on hand to welcome guests.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a variety of services, including family medicine, immediate care, OB/Gyn, physical therapy, orthopedics, pulmonology, cardiology, mammography, podiatry and MRI.
To learn more, or to make an appointment, call (779) 696-9000.
Posted Aug. 12, 2014