- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
SwedishAmerican to host Stateline Clinic open house Aug. 16
ROCKTON, Illinois — To celebrate the grand opening of its new Stateline Clinic at 4282 E. Rockton Road, Rockton, Illinois, SwedishAmerican Medical Group is hosting a special celebration from 8:30 to 11 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 16. Attendees will enjoy free food, win door prizes and giveaways, enter to win a Kindle, and take a tour of the facility. Children will have fun meeting SwedishAmerican’s mascot, SAM the dog. In addition, staff members and physicians will be on hand to welcome guests.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility will offer a variety of services, including family medicine, immediate care, OB/Gyn, physical therapy, orthopedics, pulmonology, cardiology, mammography, podiatry and MRI.
To learn more, or to make an appointment, call (779) 696-9000.
Posted Aug. 12, 2014