- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Rockford Area Music Industry Golf Play Day Aug. 29; deadline is Aug. 15
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) Golf Play Day will be Friday, Aug. 29, at Elliot Golf Course, 888 S. Lyford Road. Registration starts at 11 a.m. with sign in; shotgun start at noon. Cost per golfer is $70, which includes green fees, golf cart, hospitality gift, complimentary beverage on course, dinner and awards. Scramble format, complete with skilled prizes for men and women and hole-in-one contests will be held on course. Dinner will be directly following golf at the Tebala Shrine Center, 7910 Newburg Road. Non-golfing dinner guest cost is $20.
Gold and Silver sponsorships are available for twosomes and foursomes and includes a 14-inch-by-22-inch sign on the tee box. Hole sponsorships are available. Embroidered keepsake regulation Pin Flags with your company, band logo or family name are available for purchase. Proceeds from this event will assist RAMI with music scholarships at the college level and students attending the Rockford Music Academy, demonstrating financial need.
For more information, contact Gary Rothmeyer at (815) 289-4757 or Dan Eisman at (815) 546-3021. To register, go to ramiawards.com. Registration deadline for golf and non-golfing dinner guests is Aug. 15.
From the Aug. 13-19, 2014, issue