- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
From the Editor: Help us stop theft of our paper, other publications
To all of our readers and commercial distribution points:
It has come to our attention that there is a concerted and possibly organized effort to dump or throw out our weekly publication.
Other weekly publications that have received the same information and theft include The Market Street Press and Bargain Hunter.
Our distribution day is Wednesday. The Bargain Hunter and The Market Street Press distribute every Friday.
If you see individuals walking away with large stacks of The Rock River Times, or other publications, please call us at (815) 964-9767.
The Rock River Times is distributed at 2,500 distribution points in Rock, Stephenson, Winnebago, Ogle, Boone and DeKalb counties.
These recent reports of theft have come from stops along North Second Street, between Grand Avenue and the North Suburban Library; and the Rural Oaks and Alpine Road areas.
If you see this happening, please take a cell-phone picture of the person taking the papers, their vehicle and license plate number. Do not confront or interfere with them. Email the information to email@example.com, along with your contact information. If you find any of our papers in dumpsters or trash cans, please contact our office and we will pick them up.
Thank you for helping preserve Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Press, fair trade practices and to stop retail theft.
Editor & Publisher
The Rock River Times