- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Pedestrian shot in drive-by near School Street
Rockford Police are looking for a a suspect vehicle they say was involved in a drive-by shooting that injured a 21-year-old man around 4 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 13.
Police say the victim was walking near Jilson Avenue and School Street when he was hit in the right shoulder by a shot fired from a red Pontiac Grand Am. He was transported to the hospital where he is being treated for a non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Rockford Police at (815) 987-5824.