- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Pedestrian shot in drive-by near School Street
Rockford Police are looking for a a suspect vehicle they say was involved in a drive-by shooting that injured a 21-year-old man around 4 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 13.
Police say the victim was walking near Jilson Avenue and School Street when he was hit in the right shoulder by a shot fired from a red Pontiac Grand Am. He was transported to the hospital where he is being treated for a non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Rockford Police at (815) 987-5824.