- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Pedestrian shot in drive-by near School Street
Rockford Police are looking for a a suspect vehicle they say was involved in a drive-by shooting that injured a 21-year-old man around 4 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 13.
Police say the victim was walking near Jilson Avenue and School Street when he was hit in the right shoulder by a shot fired from a red Pontiac Grand Am. He was transported to the hospital where he is being treated for a non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to call Rockford Police at (815) 987-5824.