- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Portion of Water Street parking deck damages car
Nobody was injured when a portion of the Water Street parking deck collapsed Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said a load-bearing problem caused a 6-foot section of concrete along one of the seams to break. A car parked on the lower level was damaged.
The deck will not be fixed by this Friday’s City Market. City Administrator Jim Ryan said crews will repair the damage as soon as possible.