- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
- FIFA adds prison labor to its arsenal
- Sitting on a scoop: the story behind the V-E headlines of May 1945
- Bilderback repeats at Speedway
- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
Portion of Water Street parking deck damages car
Nobody was injured when a portion of the Water Street parking deck collapsed Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said a load-bearing problem caused a 6-foot section of concrete along one of the seams to break. A car parked on the lower level was damaged.
The deck will not be fixed by this Friday’s City Market. City Administrator Jim Ryan said crews will repair the damage as soon as possible.