- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Applications being accepted for Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund
MADISON, Wis. — Applications are being accepted until Aug. 31 for Heritage Credit Union’s Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund.
In January 2007, Heritage Credit Union founded the Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund to help support local social organizations. The fund is named after one of Heritage’s past board members, Dick McGrath, who dedicated more than 30 years of volunteer service to Heritage.
Applications can be downloaded at www.heritagecu.org or picked up at any Heritage Credit Union branch location. Only one application per organization, per year, will be allowed. Completed applications can be mailed to: Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund c/o Heritage Credit Union, 1212 Huxley St., Madison, WI 53704.
The application review process will be completed by Oct. 15, and a status letter will be sent to all applicants. Awards will be distributed no later than Nov. 30.
Posted Aug. 20, 2014