- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Applications being accepted for Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund
MADISON, Wis. — Applications are being accepted until Aug. 31 for Heritage Credit Union’s Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund.
In January 2007, Heritage Credit Union founded the Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund to help support local social organizations. The fund is named after one of Heritage’s past board members, Dick McGrath, who dedicated more than 30 years of volunteer service to Heritage.
Applications can be downloaded at www.heritagecu.org or picked up at any Heritage Credit Union branch location. Only one application per organization, per year, will be allowed. Completed applications can be mailed to: Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund c/o Heritage Credit Union, 1212 Huxley St., Madison, WI 53704.
The application review process will be completed by Oct. 15, and a status letter will be sent to all applicants. Awards will be distributed no later than Nov. 30.
Posted Aug. 20, 2014