- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Applications being accepted for Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund
MADISON, Wis. — Applications are being accepted until Aug. 31 for Heritage Credit Union’s Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund.
In January 2007, Heritage Credit Union founded the Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund to help support local social organizations. The fund is named after one of Heritage’s past board members, Dick McGrath, who dedicated more than 30 years of volunteer service to Heritage.
Applications can be downloaded at www.heritagecu.org or picked up at any Heritage Credit Union branch location. Only one application per organization, per year, will be allowed. Completed applications can be mailed to: Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund c/o Heritage Credit Union, 1212 Huxley St., Madison, WI 53704.
The application review process will be completed by Oct. 15, and a status letter will be sent to all applicants. Awards will be distributed no later than Nov. 30.
Posted Aug. 20, 2014