- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Applications being accepted for Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund
MADISON, Wis. — Applications are being accepted until Aug. 31 for Heritage Credit Union’s Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund.
In January 2007, Heritage Credit Union founded the Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund to help support local social organizations. The fund is named after one of Heritage’s past board members, Dick McGrath, who dedicated more than 30 years of volunteer service to Heritage.
Applications can be downloaded at www.heritagecu.org or picked up at any Heritage Credit Union branch location. Only one application per organization, per year, will be allowed. Completed applications can be mailed to: Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund c/o Heritage Credit Union, 1212 Huxley St., Madison, WI 53704.
The application review process will be completed by Oct. 15, and a status letter will be sent to all applicants. Awards will be distributed no later than Nov. 30.
Posted Aug. 20, 2014