- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
Applications being accepted for Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund
MADISON, Wis. — Applications are being accepted until Aug. 31 for Heritage Credit Union’s Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund.
In January 2007, Heritage Credit Union founded the Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund to help support local social organizations. The fund is named after one of Heritage’s past board members, Dick McGrath, who dedicated more than 30 years of volunteer service to Heritage.
Applications can be downloaded at www.heritagecu.org or picked up at any Heritage Credit Union branch location. Only one application per organization, per year, will be allowed. Completed applications can be mailed to: Richard J. McGrath Endowment Fund c/o Heritage Credit Union, 1212 Huxley St., Madison, WI 53704.
The application review process will be completed by Oct. 15, and a status letter will be sent to all applicants. Awards will be distributed no later than Nov. 30.
Posted Aug. 20, 2014