- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Back-to-school physicals offered at Crusader Community Health locations
School physicals are required for pre-K, kindergarten, sixth- and ninth-graders, and students new to the school district. Immunizations required for pre-K through 12th-graders are available. New this year: Children entering school at any grade level (kindergarten through 12th) need to show proof of two doses of varicella (chicken pox) vaccine. Bring child’s immunization card to the appointment.
Crusader Community Health is providing school physicals at all four Crusader locations. Make appointments by calling (815) 490-1600 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org for more information.
Crusader’s four locations are as follow:
• Crusader West State, Woodward Campus, 1200 W. State St., Rockford;
• Crusader on Broadway, Uram Building, 1100 Broadway, Rockford;
• Crusader Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park, Ill.; and
• Crusader Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, Ill.
Also school physicals are available at the Crusader Kid’s Care Now Walk-in Pediatric Clinic at CCH Broadway, which is open 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday, (815) 490-1600.
Deadline is before first day of school: Aug. 25 for Rockford Public Schools.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call (815) 490-1600 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org.
Posted Aug. 20, 2014