- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
- RAA says legal opinion validates ordinance concerns
- Perfect? Not quite, but Wagner’s latest is up to the task
- Democrats readying $36 billion budget
Lifescape to offer seniors transportation to various stores
A change in Lifescape’s transportation scheduling will allow more seniors to get where they need to go.
Beginning in September, Lifescape will begin offering community transportation to selected stores every week. Every Wednesday, transportation will be provided to various retail stores around the Rockford area. For September, shoppers can choose from either the Walmart locations on East or West Riverside, Valli Produce on East State Street or the Charles Street Schnucks location. Whether its groceries, medication, or just general items, Lifescape can get you where you need to be. The schedule of stores will change every month.
The bus will run between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. The schedule allows for riders to have one hour to complete their shopping before the bus arrives for the return trip.
To find out more about the schedule and how to reserve a seat, contact Paul Smith at Lifescape Community Services at (815) 963-1609.
The September schedule is as follows:
• Sept. 3 — Walmart, West Riverside Boulevard;
• Sept. 10 — Valli Produce, East State Street;
• Sept. 17 — Walmart, East Riverside Boulevard; and
• Sept. 24 — Schnucks Supermarket, Charles Street.
Posted Aug. 27, 2014