- A closer look at fracking for natural gas
- Susan Johnson, copy editor, moves on after 21 years
- Guest Column: Clean Water Act: Supporters of clean water must make their voices heard
- Susan Johnson: Saying goodbye to a career
- Super Bowl XLIX prediction: Seahawks will top Patriots
- Sinnissippi Park improvements announced
- Rockford Park District recognized at Illinois Park and Recreation Association Conference
- Man gets natural life in prison for September 2011 murder
- Meet John Doe: Remember the crew of the space shuttle ‘Challenger’
- Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
Goodwill receives fourth human skull
Police in Austin, Texas, are searching for the person who donated a human skull to a local Goodwill store.
Goodwill volunteers were shocked last month while sifting through donations and discovering the adult skull among boxes of items they see every day. It is not known not when the head arrived, but it is believed it had been there at least a week.
Foul play is not suspected, however; authorities do want to know who donated the skull.
This is the fourth human skull donated to Goodwill this summer. Three were received at a store in Bellvue, Washington, in July.