- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Goodwill receives fourth human skull
Police in Austin, Texas, are searching for the person who donated a human skull to a local Goodwill store.
Goodwill volunteers were shocked last month while sifting through donations and discovering the adult skull among boxes of items they see every day. It is not known not when the head arrived, but it is believed it had been there at least a week.
Foul play is not suspected, however; authorities do want to know who donated the skull.
This is the fourth human skull donated to Goodwill this summer. Three were received at a store in Bellvue, Washington, in July.