- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Goodwill receives fourth human skull
Police in Austin, Texas, are searching for the person who donated a human skull to a local Goodwill store.
Goodwill volunteers were shocked last month while sifting through donations and discovering the adult skull among boxes of items they see every day. It is not known not when the head arrived, but it is believed it had been there at least a week.
Foul play is not suspected, however; authorities do want to know who donated the skull.
This is the fourth human skull donated to Goodwill this summer. Three were received at a store in Bellvue, Washington, in July.