- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
Goodwill receives fourth human skull
Police in Austin, Texas, are searching for the person who donated a human skull to a local Goodwill store.
Goodwill volunteers were shocked last month while sifting through donations and discovering the adult skull among boxes of items they see every day. It is not known not when the head arrived, but it is believed it had been there at least a week.
Foul play is not suspected, however; authorities do want to know who donated the skull.
This is the fourth human skull donated to Goodwill this summer. Three were received at a store in Bellvue, Washington, in July.