- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Goodwill receives fourth human skull
Police in Austin, Texas, are searching for the person who donated a human skull to a local Goodwill store.
Goodwill volunteers were shocked last month while sifting through donations and discovering the adult skull among boxes of items they see every day. It is not known not when the head arrived, but it is believed it had been there at least a week.
Foul play is not suspected, however; authorities do want to know who donated the skull.
This is the fourth human skull donated to Goodwill this summer. Three were received at a store in Bellvue, Washington, in July.