- Former NIU QB Harnish signed to Vikings practice squad
- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
Man faces narcotics charges after search of South Fifth residence
Online Staff Report
Bobby F. Brookins, 26, has been arrested following a narcotics search of 906 S. Fifth St., Rockford.
Officers executed a narcotics search warrant at the residence Friday, Aug. 29. The warrant included a vehicle driven by the suspect.
The search revealed cannabis, heroin, drug packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and United States currency.
Brookins has been charged with violation of the Controlled Substance Act with Intent to Deliver; violation of the Cannabis Control Act with Intent to Deliver; child endangerment; possession of drug equipment; resisting arrest; fleeing/attempting to elude police; driving after license suspended; and no insurance.
The property at 906 S. Fifth St. is owned by John and Kristina Oleson, who reside in Lindenwood, Illinois.
Posted Aug. 29, 2014