- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Man faces narcotics charges after search of South Fifth residence
Online Staff Report
Bobby F. Brookins, 26, has been arrested following a narcotics search of 906 S. Fifth St., Rockford.
Officers executed a narcotics search warrant at the residence Friday, Aug. 29. The warrant included a vehicle driven by the suspect.
The search revealed cannabis, heroin, drug packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and United States currency.
Brookins has been charged with violation of the Controlled Substance Act with Intent to Deliver; violation of the Cannabis Control Act with Intent to Deliver; child endangerment; possession of drug equipment; resisting arrest; fleeing/attempting to elude police; driving after license suspended; and no insurance.
The property at 906 S. Fifth St. is owned by John and Kristina Oleson, who reside in Lindenwood, Illinois.
Posted Aug. 29, 2014