- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Man faces narcotics charges after search of South Fifth residence
Online Staff Report
Bobby F. Brookins, 26, has been arrested following a narcotics search of 906 S. Fifth St., Rockford.
Officers executed a narcotics search warrant at the residence Friday, Aug. 29. The warrant included a vehicle driven by the suspect.
The search revealed cannabis, heroin, drug packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and United States currency.
Brookins has been charged with violation of the Controlled Substance Act with Intent to Deliver; violation of the Cannabis Control Act with Intent to Deliver; child endangerment; possession of drug equipment; resisting arrest; fleeing/attempting to elude police; driving after license suspended; and no insurance.
The property at 906 S. Fifth St. is owned by John and Kristina Oleson, who reside in Lindenwood, Illinois.
Posted Aug. 29, 2014