- Man sentenced to 12 years in fatal hit-and-run
- White House fence jumper charged with kicking Secret Service dogs
- Man arrested on child pornography charges
- Woman hit with liquor bottle during home invasion
- Police arrest robbery suspect
- Rockford area trick-or-treat times
- The Odds Man: Three road dogs good bets in NFL Week 8
- IceHogs nipped in third period, return home Saturday
- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
Man faces narcotics charges after search of South Fifth residence
Online Staff Report
Bobby F. Brookins, 26, has been arrested following a narcotics search of 906 S. Fifth St., Rockford.
Officers executed a narcotics search warrant at the residence Friday, Aug. 29. The warrant included a vehicle driven by the suspect.
The search revealed cannabis, heroin, drug packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and United States currency.
Brookins has been charged with violation of the Controlled Substance Act with Intent to Deliver; violation of the Cannabis Control Act with Intent to Deliver; child endangerment; possession of drug equipment; resisting arrest; fleeing/attempting to elude police; driving after license suspended; and no insurance.
The property at 906 S. Fifth St. is owned by John and Kristina Oleson, who reside in Lindenwood, Illinois.
Posted Aug. 29, 2014