- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Man faces narcotics charges after search of South Fifth residence
Online Staff Report
Bobby F. Brookins, 26, has been arrested following a narcotics search of 906 S. Fifth St., Rockford.
Officers executed a narcotics search warrant at the residence Friday, Aug. 29. The warrant included a vehicle driven by the suspect.
The search revealed cannabis, heroin, drug packaging materials, drug paraphernalia and United States currency.
Brookins has been charged with violation of the Controlled Substance Act with Intent to Deliver; violation of the Cannabis Control Act with Intent to Deliver; child endangerment; possession of drug equipment; resisting arrest; fleeing/attempting to elude police; driving after license suspended; and no insurance.
The property at 906 S. Fifth St. is owned by John and Kristina Oleson, who reside in Lindenwood, Illinois.
Posted Aug. 29, 2014