Not real protesters, but criminals and anarchists
Enough is enough! It is time for the police to break up these rampaging gangs of criminals and anarchists masquerading as Ferguson “protesters.” These groups fall into three categories: common criminals, anarchists and racists. There is no legitimate “protest” involved here, just criminals and people trying to bring down our government.
How do I know this? Not by what they are doing, but by what they are NOT doing. According to the Heyjackass! website, which collects and compiles data from Chicago newspapers and the Chicago Police Department, since Ferguson, Chicago boasts the following record:
• 155 homicides (75 percent black males);
• 725 shot and wounded;
• Six 18-year-olds killed: Kawantis Montgomery, Kamaal Burton, Tony McIntosh, Alexandra Burgos, Rayvon Little, Johnathan Cartwright;
• 59 18-year-olds shot and wounded;
• 29 teenagers (13-19) killed;
• 10 shot (five killed) by the CPD;
• Two teens — shot and killed by the CPD;
• 9-year-old Antonio Smith executed by black street thugs; and
• 3-year-old Donnell Coakley killed by his mother.
Yet, not a peep from the “protesters,” black community “leaders,” the mainstream media, Barry Obama or his Attorney General, Eric Holder. Yet, let a white cop shoot a black criminal, and you would think the world came to an end for professional race-baiter Al Sharpton.
The fact of the matter is that white cops shooting black suspects is almost unheard of in comparison to the huge body count of black youth killed by other blacks.
The Grand Jury brought no charges against Officer Wilson, case closed. Michael Brown was a criminal, that is a fact. The evidence proves that Michael Brown himself set up the confrontation with Officer Wilson, and he instigated the violence that resulted in his death. Michael Brown alone is responsible for his death. Whether intentional or not, Brown committed “suicide by cop.”
Officer Wilson was on patrol, protecting his community from people like Michael Brown. I thank him for being there.
From the Dec. 10-16, 2014, issue