Kiwanis Club of Rockford will award $15,000 in Education Grants to ten area high school seniors at their noon club meeting on Tuesday, April 26 at Stockholm Inn, 2420 Charles St. The funding for this grant program is provided by the Kiwanis Charities and Kiwanis Club of Rockford Endowment Fund.
Phil Davidson, Education Grants Committee Co-Chair, said, “The Kiwanis Club of Rockford Education Grants honor graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated outstanding service to their school and community. Academic achievement and financial need are also considered. It is the club’s hope that the recipients will continue their service efforts during their post-secondary education and beyond.”
The Recipients of the Kiwanis Club of Rockford 2016 Education Grants are:
- Alec Ciaccio, Boylan High School
- Lindy Dokken, Rockford Christian High School
- Erika Gustafson, Hononegah High School
- Joslyn Juhl, Hononegah High School
- Erin Karg, Hononegah High School
- Collin O’Sullivan, Hononegah High School
- Breanna Reynolds, Harlem High School
- Erica Tran, Hononegah High School
- Jessica Trinh, Auburn High School
- Julie Uram, Boylan High School
For more information, visit kiwanisclubofrockford.com.
–Kiwanis Club of Rockford