RAMP’s annual Wine & Beer Tasting with Silent Auction will be held at The Standard, 214 E. State St. in downtown Rockford tonight, 5-7:30 p.m.
Proceeds will benefit RAMP’s services and advocacy for individuals with disabilities.
Admission is a $22 per person in advance until 2 p.m. today at classy.org/rampwine or $25 per person at the door. RAMP’s No Limits Raffle will be held the night of the wine tasting – you do not need to be present to win. Raffle tickets can be purchased at classy.org/rampraffle.
The evening will include:
- Wine tasting with over 40 wines from Break Thru, Southern Wine & Spirits, Fine Vines
- Beer Tasting from LaMonica Beverages, Generations Brewing Co. and Lena Brewing Co.
- Hors d’oeuvre tastings provided by Thunder Bay, Woodfire, Abreo, Greenfire & Alchemy
- Cheese tasting from The Cheese Market
- Olive oil and spice tasting by The Olive Oil Experience and Spice Galleria
- Dessert tasting by Mary’s Market, Yolo’s Sweets & Sienna’s Kitchen
- Silent auction – 4 Disney Park Hopper passes, awesome gift baskets, fun experiences and more!