- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
The Rock River Times reaches approximately 50,000 readers each week in its free print edition. That means there are approximately three readers of each copy that comes off of our more than 2,500 newsstands throughout the greater Rockford area.
The Rock River Times is distributed in Belvidere, Byron, Cherry Valley, DeKalb, Durand, Freeport, Loves Park, New Milford, Oregon, Pecatonica, Polo, Rockford, Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit, Machesney Park, Stillman Valley, Winnebago, and Beloit, Wis. This wide circulation allows us to serve a diverse cross section of advertisers with exciting opportunities to help them grow.
Our daily news website, rockrivertimes.com, reaches between 80,000 and 100,000 readers per month and provides a state-of-the-art digital advertising platform.
The site is optimized for a streamlined experience on the iPhone, iPad and other premium mobile devices, allowing readers to take every aspect of our site with them wherever they go.
Both publications feature our noted Eureka! Classifieds, a powerful, well-read marketing tool for a wide variety of products and services.
To take advantage of our proven print and digital marketing solutions, contact The Rock River Times at (815) 964-9767 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and ask to speak with an account executive. To submit or inquire about a government, legal or public notice, please contact email@example.com.