- Woman, two teens arrested following narcotics investigation
- Former county officials charged with theft
- New Zion Baptist participates in National Back to Church Sunday Sept. 21
- Donors celebrate new school health center
- Debris cleanup underway near Fordham Dam
- Some good, some bad in Obama executive order on protecting antibiotics
- Two arrested on cannabis charges after search of detached garage on North Henrietta
- Man guilty of drug charges faces 60 years in prison
- Rockford BBB aware of ‘Microsoft’ phone scam
- Judge: Chad Grimm will remain on Illinois governor ballot
The Rock River Times reaches approximately 50,000 readers each week in its free print edition. That means there are approximately three readers of each copy that comes off of our more than 2,500 newsstands throughout the greater Rockford area.
The Rock River Times is distributed in Belvidere, Byron, Cherry Valley, DeKalb, Durand, Freeport, Loves Park, New Milford, Oregon, Pecatonica, Polo, Rockford, Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit, Machesney Park, Stillman Valley, Winnebago, and Beloit, Wis. This wide circulation allows us to serve a diverse cross section of advertisers with exciting opportunities to help them grow.
Our daily news website, rockrivertimes.com, reaches between 80,000 and 100,000 readers per month and provides a state-of-the-art digital advertising platform.
The site is optimized for a streamlined experience on the iPhone, iPad and other premium mobile devices, allowing readers to take every aspect of our site with them wherever they go.
Both publications feature our noted Eureka! Classifieds, a powerful, well-read marketing tool for a wide variety of products and services.
To take advantage of our proven print and digital marketing solutions, contact The Rock River Times at (815) 964-9767 or by e-mail at email@example.com, and ask to speak with an account executive. To submit or inquire about a government, legal or public notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.