- Dems pass ‘no strike, no lockout’ measure
- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
The Rock River Times reaches approximately 50,000 readers each week in its free print edition. That means there are approximately three readers of each copy that comes off of our more than 2,500 newsstands throughout the greater Rockford area.
The Rock River Times is distributed in Belvidere, Byron, Cherry Valley, DeKalb, Durand, Freeport, Loves Park, New Milford, Oregon, Pecatonica, Polo, Rockford, Rockton, Roscoe, South Beloit, Machesney Park, Stillman Valley, Winnebago, and Beloit, Wis. This wide circulation allows us to serve a diverse cross section of advertisers with exciting opportunities to help them grow.
Our daily news website, rockrivertimes.com, reaches between 80,000 and 100,000 readers per month and provides a state-of-the-art digital advertising platform.
The site is optimized for a streamlined experience on the iPhone, iPad and other premium mobile devices, allowing readers to take every aspect of our site with them wherever they go.
Both publications feature our noted Eureka! Classifieds, a powerful, well-read marketing tool for a wide variety of products and services.
To take advantage of our proven print and digital marketing solutions, contact The Rock River Times at (815) 964-9767 or by e-mail at email@example.com, and ask to speak with an account executive. To submit or inquire about a government, legal or public notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.