- Responding to parents’ vaccine hesitance
- House turns to workers’ comp; workers, business interests testify
- Right-to-work not right for workers
- Several aspects of the Cubs bring optimism
- ‘Hogs handle Stars, move on to Grand Rapids
- TRRT Online Edition | May 6-12
- RRI: The Names frontman Dave Galluzzo
- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
By Michael Lucci Illinois Policy Institute Cronyism in the Illinois auto industry extends beyond just the...
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted much about...
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always inspect the...
More Automotive News
Mr. Green Car: Auto Show highlights EVs big and small
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier...
- Posted February 17, 2015
Deer-vehicle collisions are down, and tips for avoiding one
Staff Report BLOOMINGTON, Ill. — The odds that an individual driver in the United...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Energy Department launches site comparing electric vs. gasoline
Staff Report WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Energy Department recently launched the “eGallon” — a...
- Posted June 12, 2013
Two-thirds of U.S. drivers support increased federal funding for road improvements
Online Staff Report Sixty-two percent of U.S. motorists believe the federal government should invest...
- Posted May 1, 2013
Ford Fusion Hybrid — a look at the ‘Green Car of the Year’
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer The 2013 Ford Fusion (sticker price of $29,890) was...
- Posted April 17, 2013
State Police offer winter driving safety tips
Staff Report PECATONICA, Ill. — As the winter driving season approaches, Illinois State Police...
- Posted November 28, 2012
Mr. Green Car: Full-size driving: The Chevy Suburban
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I often write about driving small, efficient cars. There...
- Posted October 31, 2012