- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
By Michael Ness TheConversation.com Self-driving cars are expected to revolutionize the automobile industry. Rapid advances have...
By Allen Penticoff Columnist We have owned a 2013 Chevy Volt for 19 months and have...
By Michael Lucci Illinois Policy Institute Cronyism in the Illinois auto industry extends beyond just the...
More Automotive News
Mr Green Car reviews Ford’s EcoBoost engine
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Mr Green Car: Returning the auto industry to America
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always...
- Posted March 18, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Auto Show highlights EVs big and small
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier...
- Posted February 17, 2015
Deer-vehicle collisions are down, and tips for avoiding one
Staff Report BLOOMINGTON, Ill. — The odds that an individual driver in the United...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Energy Department launches site comparing electric vs. gasoline
Staff Report WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Energy Department recently launched the “eGallon” — a...
- Posted June 12, 2013
Two-thirds of U.S. drivers support increased federal funding for road improvements
Online Staff Report Sixty-two percent of U.S. motorists believe the federal government should invest...
- Posted May 1, 2013
Ford Fusion Hybrid — a look at the ‘Green Car of the Year’
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer The 2013 Ford Fusion (sticker price of $29,890) was...
- Posted April 17, 2013