- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
By Paul Gorski Columnist The new LG G Flex 2 smartphone is at U.S. Cellular and it...
By Paul Gorski Columnist Apple finally released pricing and availability information for its much-anticipated Apple Watch....
By Paul Gorski Do I need Java on my computer? Most likely not. Java is a...
Tech-Friendly: Online tools for local poverty, crime and public housing research
By Paul Gorski Ron Clewer, CEO of the Rockford Housing Authority, recently “called for...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Tech-Friendly: Update your Adobe Flash Player today
By Paul Gorski Adobe Systems Incorporated (http://www.adobe.com/) recently acknowledged a serious security bug In...
- Posted January 27, 2015
Tech-Friendly: Choosing an energy efficient light bulb
By Paul Gorski I am not sure what inspired me, but I searched The...
- Posted January 21, 2015
Tech-Friendly: Google leaves millions of Android users without security updates
By Paul Gorski Google will not be offering security updates to millions of Android...
- Posted January 14, 2015
Tech-Friendly: Negotiate a lower smartphone rate
By Paul Gorski Smartphone rates for shared and individual contract plans are dropping like...
- Posted January 7, 2015
Tech-Friendly: Yes, Macs can get malware
By Paul Gorski I received two emails from readers in the past few weeks...
- Posted December 30, 2014
Tech-Friendly: Recycle your old electronics this holiday season
By Paul Gorski I have my own Tech-Friendly holiday tradition: my annual article encouraging...
- Posted December 23, 2014