- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Staff Report Rockford First will be hosting its 6th annual Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show on...
By Michael Ness TheConversation.com Self-driving cars are expected to revolutionize the automobile industry. Rapid advances have...
By Allen Penticoff Columnist We have owned a 2013 Chevy Volt for 19 months and have...
More Automotive News
Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
By Michael Lucci Illinois Policy Institute Cronyism in the Illinois auto industry extends beyond...
- Posted April 16, 2015
Mr Green Car reviews Ford’s EcoBoost engine
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Mr Green Car: Returning the auto industry to America
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always...
- Posted March 18, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Auto Show highlights EVs big and small
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier...
- Posted February 17, 2015
Deer-vehicle collisions are down, and tips for avoiding one
Staff Report BLOOMINGTON, Ill. — The odds that an individual driver in the United...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Energy Department launches site comparing electric vs. gasoline
Staff Report WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Energy Department recently launched the “eGallon” — a...
- Posted June 12, 2013
Two-thirds of U.S. drivers support increased federal funding for road improvements
Online Staff Report Sixty-two percent of U.S. motorists believe the federal government should invest...
- Posted May 1, 2013