- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Mr. Green Car
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT You can’t send a car nut like myself to an...
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier exposition for...
More Mr. Green Car
Mr. Green Car: Winter car care
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I try not to recycle old Mr. Green Car...
- Posted December 11, 2013
Mr. Green Car: ‘Mr. Green Car’ gets a Chevy Volt
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer It was February 1992 when we bought our last...
- Posted November 27, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Bits and pieces: Safety, diesel, weight and winter driving
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This week, I don’t have one big topic to...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Mr. Green Car: 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek: Comfortable and affordable
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Regular readers of this column may note that I...
- Posted October 30, 2013
Mr. Green Car: General Motors’ green policy
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer When I recently tested the diminutive Chevy Spark, I...
- Posted October 16, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Tiny Chevy Spark a true ‘city car’
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Mr. Green Car is back with another small-car test/review....
- Posted October 2, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Electric shock drowning — the bad combination of water and electricity
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I write about all sorts of transportation-related issues, most...
- Posted August 28, 2013