- Omnibus police reform bill passes House
- Senate refuses Rauner on lawsuits, property taxes
- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
Mr. Green Car
By Allen Penticoff Columnist We have owned a 2013 Chevy Volt for 19 months and have...
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car A road trip is the classic American adventure. Ruth and...
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted much about...
More Mr. Green Car
Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
By Allen Penticoff Columnist This week’s column will look at an American staple –...
- Posted April 1, 2015
Mr Green Car: Returning the auto industry to America
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always...
- Posted March 18, 2015
More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT You can’t send a car nut like myself...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Auto Show highlights EVs big and small
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier...
- Posted February 17, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Windows: A little work with a tiny expenditure can save a lot of money
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This is way off the topic of vehicles. But...
- Posted December 23, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Winter car care
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I try not to recycle old Mr. Green Car...
- Posted December 11, 2013
Mr. Green Car: ‘Mr. Green Car’ gets a Chevy Volt
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer It was February 1992 when we bought our last...
- Posted November 27, 2013