- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
Mr. Green Car
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car I had recently received a recall notice from Chevrolet on...
By Allen Penticoff Contributor Ford Motor Credit has recently teamed up with the car sharing resource...
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car I recently noticed a full-page ad by a local Nissan...
More Mr. Green Car
EV riders: Zero Electric Motorcycles
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car I have a long association with motorcycles. The...
- Posted June 9, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Charging without a cord
By Allen Penticoff Columnist We have owned a 2013 Chevy Volt for 19 months...
- Posted May 13, 2015
Running Route 66 without gas
By Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car A road trip is the classic American adventure....
- Posted April 29, 2015
Mr Green Car reviews Ford’s EcoBoost engine
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted...
- Posted April 15, 2015
Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
By Allen Penticoff Columnist This week’s column will look at an American staple –...
- Posted April 1, 2015
Mr Green Car: Returning the auto industry to America
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always...
- Posted March 18, 2015
More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT You can’t send a car nut like myself...
- Posted March 4, 2015