- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Mr. Green Car
Allen Penticoff Mr. Green Car My review of the Ford F-150 truck platform boasted much about...
By Allen Penticoff Columnist This week’s column will look at an American staple – the 2015...
By Allen Penticoff Columnist When I evaluate new cars that I review I always inspect the...
More Mr. Green Car
More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT You can’t send a car nut like myself...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Auto Show highlights EVs big and small
By Allen Penticoff Special to TRRT The Chicago Auto Show is the nation’s premier...
- Posted February 17, 2015
Mr. Green Car: Windows: A little work with a tiny expenditure can save a lot of money
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This is way off the topic of vehicles. But...
- Posted December 23, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Winter car care
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer I try not to recycle old Mr. Green Car...
- Posted December 11, 2013
Mr. Green Car: ‘Mr. Green Car’ gets a Chevy Volt
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer It was February 1992 when we bought our last...
- Posted November 27, 2013
Mr. Green Car: Bits and pieces: Safety, diesel, weight and winter driving
By Allen Penticoff Free-lance Writer This week, I don’t have one big topic to...
- Posted November 13, 2013
Mr. Green Car: 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek: Comfortable and affordable
By Allen Penticoff Freelance Writer Regular readers of this column may note that I...
- Posted October 30, 2013