- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Staff Report The Rockford Society of the Archaeological Institute of America will be holding a free...
Staff Report National basketball recruitment organization BallStars will be coming to Rockford this month for the...
Staff Report Noah’s Ark will be holding its 8th Annual Bark and Wine Gala on Saturday,...
More Happening Now
Ogle County to hold monthly electronics recycling day, Friday
Staff Report The Ogle County Solid Waste Management Department will be sponsoring a residential...
- Posted February 23, 2015
Beloit Int’l Film Festival marks 10th anniversary
Staff Report The Beloit International Film Festival (BIFF) and long-time sponsor, BMO Harris Bank,...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Rural On Tap Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 3pm @ Rural Oaks Plaza, 1710 Rural Street Miracle Mile...
- Posted November 11, 2014
Lt. Governor Sheila Simon announces tax transparency tool
—Lt. Governor highlights need for increased government accountability, openness Online Staff Report CHICAGO –...
- Posted February 3, 2014
Philip Seymour Hoffman dead from heroin overdose
Online Staff Report Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his New...
- Posted February 2, 2014
Dan Rutherford links Bruce Rauner to ‘politically motivated’ allegations
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer Illinois Treasurer Dan Rutherford (R) is launching an investigation...
- Posted January 31, 2014
Sosnowski, other state leaders respond to Gov. Pat Quinn’s ‘State of the State’ address
By Jim Hagerty Staff Writer Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn (D) missed key fiscal points...
- Posted January 29, 2014